Hello Im a newbie

maz261979
maz261979 Member Posts: 5
edited 27. Dec 2011, 20:42 in Say Hello Archive
Hi

I have just come across this website, my 5yr old has been diagnosed with J.I.A and would like to meet/chat with other families that are dealing with the same situation.

Many thanks

Maria

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Maria

Welcome to the forums from me. I am so sorry yo have had to join under such circumstances though.

Here you will find a wealth of useful advice re pain management - how we all cope with arthritis, tips to solve problems etc

There is another forum on this site especially for parents of children who also have arthritis - l don't know if you've seen it yet? I am sure they will help you enormously as well. As a parent of two kids myself one who has epilepsy and one hemiplegic migraine l know there is nothing like another parent to make you feel less alone.

LOTS of love to you

Toni xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Maria,

Welcome to the forum from me as well though I am so sorry you have had this one drop on you. It must be so hard and horrible for you and well a cyber ((( ))) for you cus its hard.

As Toni said they have a forum here for parents and they are a very supportive lot there as is the Living With if ever you need some support your self.

I hope your little one is being helped as much as they can and again I am sorry this bomb shell has been dropped on you. Nice to meet you. Cris x