What a wacky day

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 21. Dec 2011, 06:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, todays been pretty mad, me and andy are slightly closer to getting a flat, I (yes me) had to fix MY DADS phone bill out (dunno why he doesnt wear his hearing aid lol), pain has been up n down like a yo yo, Andy seems more positive with things :), preparing for my brothers 30th tomorrow (taking him to the footy after college).

BTW, how normal would it be for BT to umph a phone bill up by £100 since last payment??????
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Pamie well talk about a wacky day you've also got a totally wacky post as you've got a spammer for your first reply!!!?, I'd beat that drum a little less loudly if I were you kid!!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Pamie,

If it was a teenager it would be more likely but as it is your dad I'd be more wary. Does he live alone? Does he have a lot of visitors who could be using his phone? If he gets itemised paper bills go through them carefully but I know many people have given up this option as you have to pay extra. But it may be worth switching back to this option so you can keep an eye on things for th future. In the meantime ask BT to have a look on your dad's behalf.

Best wishes and good luck with the flat.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Good to hear your news about the flat , Pamie , wishing you and yours a very happy christmas . Jillyb