greetings from prefabkid

prefabkid47
prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
edited 24. Dec 2011, 04:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
May I wish all the ARTHRITIS CARE members and staff a very enjoyable CHRISTMAS and fruitful and healthy NEW YEAR

Look forward to 2012 (and back on 2011 with mixed feelings).Thanks to all for your messages and support this past year and hope I can again return my support next year in the same way.

Ron
''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Happy Christmas to you too, Ron. I hope you have a lovely time, and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the New Year.

th_christmas_animated_gifs_07.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Happy Christmas, and a great New Year when it comes, Ron,

From me and the forum team.

Jean

x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    And MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    and from me too Ron MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    have a great christmas from me as well
    g140.gif

hope it peacefull

h196.gif

val
    val
  • joanlawson
    Ron, you will be very pleased to know that we've got about 40 pints of home-brew ale in our garage at present. Pity you can't be here to help us to drink it
    ................Hic! ( excuse me x:-D )

Joan
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    joanlawson wrote:
    we've got about 40 pints of home-brew ale in our garage at present. Joan

That's a very dangerous statement to make, Joan. I can see a whole horde of disability scooters, wheelchairs, rollators, zimmers and crutches clattering their way to your garage as I write.

Merry Christmas, Ron & all the best for 2012.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Ron.
    i wish you and your family a happy christmas and a very happy and healthy 2012.
    thank you for the times you have helped me in 2011.
    take care
    joan xx x:-D
    take care
    joan xx
  • prefabkid47
    joanlawson wrote:
    Ron, you will be very pleased to know that we've got about 40 pints of home-brew ale in our garage at present. Pity you can't be here to help us to drink it

Joan

Who's the brewer then Joan............... x:?:
    I use to brew my own,but carrying the barrels up and down cellar steps got too much...... x:(
    Brewed from basics using mash tun,boiler,etc damn good beer,miss it..... x:(
    If you hear a noise in your garage,followed by snoring it could be me.
    Have a great Christmas.............. x:-D
    Ron x
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • prefabkid47
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi Ron.
    i wish you and your family a happy christmas and a very happy and healthy 2012.
    thank you for the times you have helped me in 2011.
    take care
    joan xx x:-D

Hi Joan
    I wish you and yours a happy Christmas and New Year.Thanks to you as well for your posts and support.
    Regards
    Ron x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson wrote:

Joan

Who's the brewer then Joan............... x:?:
    I use to brew my own,but carrying the barrels up and down cellar steps got too much...... x:(
    Brewed from basics using mash tun,boiler,etc damn good beer,miss it..... x:(
    If you hear a noise in your garage,followed by snoring it could be me.
    Have a great Christmas.............. x:-D
    Ron x

I'm not the brewer- I just drink the results of my OH's efforts. Actually, I miscounted, and it's more like 60 pints of beer ( Burton Bridge beer and Christmas Ale, both made from kits ) We've also got about 30 bottles of home-made wine of various kinds.
    We're not alcoholics....honest x:-P

I'm going to have a very merry Christmas........Hic, hic x:lol:

Joan
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    and a very h140.gif coming back to you Ron and for petes sake don't let young Stickystockstucky in there with the home brew....... :wink:

i shall bring my on bottle..... bit of decent rough cider never does that much harm....... Cris x
  • prefabkid47
    skezier wrote:
    and a very h140.gif coming back to you Ron and for petes sake don't let young Stickystockstucky in there with the home brew....... :wink:

i shall bring my on bottle..... bit of decent rough cider never does that much harm....... Cris x

Rough cider.............. x:-D x:!:
    Another passion of mine,made my own using wine press and limitless supply of apples from my farmer contacts and advice (some were farm cider producers)................. x:-D
    Have a great Christmas and happy new year.
    Ron x

Don't like to offend,will settle for both the homebrew and cider... x:roll: x:roll:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    skezier wrote:

Rough cider.............. x:-D x:!:
    Another passion of mine,made my own using wine press and limitless supply of apples from my farmer contacts and advice (some were farm cider producers)................. x:-D
    Have a great Christmas and happy new year.
    Ron x

Don't like to offend,will settle for both the homebrew and cider... x:roll: x:roll:

real cider not had that for years heaven nothing better val
    val