it was only a heart felt comment

bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 24. Dec 2011, 11:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
i answered a thread last night , about missing loved ones , people had put there thoughts of thier loved ones on the post , some body had put what i classed as a mocking comment , so i said so as well as my R,I,P, TO MY PARENTS , that thread looks as if it has been removed , i am so sorry to all the people that answered with there heart ,

ps i will in future be a lurker on this side of life :roll:
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• bertyboy
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sorry forgot my signature so there is no confusion
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    May, Please don`t allow this to add to the sadness, that comes from being without a loved one at this time of year.

This thread being hi-jacked in such an unfeeling way, locked, then removed, is a perfect example of what so very many posters have been complaining about, regarding the moderation on this Forum.

Maybe those posters who told us recently, to avoid posts that we are not comfortable with, should take their own advice.

Have a lovely Christmas May.......Ange.x.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Dear May

I am so sorry. I was not on the forum yesterday but I think I know the thread you are referring to as I contributed to it some time ago. It makes me unhappy to see this kind of thing going on and it seems to be escalating unfortunately.

Hugs to you dear May,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bertyboy
    Thank you Webmanager
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Hello bertyboy-although you have thrown me now saying youre a lady called May as I had a man in my mind when reading your other posts!
    Best wishes to you and happy christmas