We are up and running today on Chat to Helplines

helpline_team
helpline_team Posts: 3,463
\A Very Good Morning x:lol: to you all
Hope there is not too much last minute shopping for you to do today ?
I'll be looking in a couple of times every day now until the lines and email open up again on Wednesday 28th at 10am.
Wishing you a Happy and Comfortable Wintertide.
Penn x:roll:
Helplines Team

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thank you Penn and all the Helplines team for what you do and it is lovely to know that there will be someone looking in over the festive period.

Happy Christmas to you all!

Tillyxxx
  • helpline_team
    May your day be merry and bright everyone.
    Hope everyone is waking up without pain and stiffness this morning ? Or a bit less ?
    Thanks for the messageTilly - let day 2 commence.
    Penn
    x:-P
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello you lovely ones, I hope your day is going well and that the odd festive sherry or two has slipped down a treat! It's a difficult day in the Daisy household (for me, anyway) as I am struggling with pain, guilt and tiredness: I burned my boats yesterday with doing various festive preparations and now Mr DD is coping (magnificently I have to add) with doing the Christmas dinner. I am feeling useless.

Right, I have to return for another game of King's Court with my ma-in-law (glorified draughts and she is stuffing me 3 games to 1! :lol: ) Stuff hurts and I am a total gloom-bucket. :roll: Blasted arthritis. Take care, it's good to know you are there, it really is. Thank you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • helpline_team
    Hi DD - hope the Daisy household lunch is going down a treat ? There's nothing like a bit of distraction therapy and playing silly games with family and friends to help you through the pain :mrgreen: . Bonus having folk around to help out and give you plenty of TLC.
    Take care everyone
    Penn
    x:-P
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello you lovely ones, I hope your day is going well and that the odd festive sherry or two has slipped down a treat! It's a difficult day in the Daisy household (for me, anyway) as I am struggling with pain, guilt and tiredness: I burned my boats yesterday with doing various festive preparations and now Mr DD is coping (magnificently I have to add) with doing the Christmas dinner. I am feeling useless.

Right, I have to return for another game of King's Court with my ma-in-law (glorified draughts and she is stuffing me 3 games to 1! :lol: ) Stuff hurts and I am a total gloom-bucket. :roll: Blasted arthritis. Take care, it's good to know you are there, it really is. Thank you. DD

dd ((())) hope the pain clears off for you soon val
    val
  • helpline_team
    Is it called Boxing Day because you wake up feeling you have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson ? Eeeek x:mrgreen:
    Warm welcome to Day Three of the Santa Service everyone.
    Penn x:lol:
  • helpline_team
    Tuesday already. x:neutral:
    Hope you are all doing well ?
    Tomorrow the free phone lines and email services are up and running.
    Have a really good day everyone.
    Penn x:lol:
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Penn,

you drew the short straw there then :wink:

#Tis good of you to be there for folk though and well belated I leaving a sheep nibbled mince pie or 2 and some proper real cream :lol:

Hope you will get some time off now but eat these quick afore the others come in but most importantly THANK YOU for being there over the holiday. Cris x
  • helpline_team
    Mornin all
    Full phone and email service restarts today at 10am when I will be joined by Simone and Bharti - and even Jo may pop in.
    I bagged the sheep nibbled mince pies - thanks Cris - very tasty. Loved the festiive picture of her - really cheered me up. She's a star.
    Hope everyone is OK ?
    Penn x:-P
  • helpline_team
    Hello everyone, x:lol:
    Your Santa Service team today are:
    Simona, Guy and Nick
    We had calls and emails a plenty yesterday - so I hope folk got through OK ?
    Just to let you know I've got out me stubby pencil and abacus and believe that we will top over 11,500 contacts to the Helplines this year.
    I'll get some info posted up on our pages in the New Year.
    Thanks for all your support and help everyone. x:-P
    Jo
    Helplines manager
    PS, I've been busy mucking out the reindeer and thank goodness Rudolf has finally found the off switch for his nose. x:roll:
  • helpline_team
    Morning all
    The lines and email service are up and running again today 10am to 4pm.
    Your team will be:
    Simona, Nick and Dawn.
    Then Simona will look after you here on Chat to Helplines all weekend and the Bank Holiday Monday.
    Tuesday 3rd and all is back to normal.
    I hope the New Year is a better and brighter one for us all.
    Jo x:lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    You utter angels - it's lovely to read who's about and I for one thank you all for your hard work over the festive period. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben