today

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
well when i had my last rhummy app. my female boss was off so today told her about the appointment and having to up the meds she did not say a word never asked what they were how they affect me if they are helping??? it a small buisness and not sure what next ??? do i keep them informed or shall i just think **** you i tried val
val

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Not sure Val, I guess if you inform them and make a note of when you do then if they get hissy with you, you can at least say they were informed, maybe the boss was just having an off day, people at work are or were like that a lot, they say never take your personal life to work but many did just human nature I guess.
  • deedeeitsme
    deedeeitsme Member Posts: 321
    Keep them informed Val....you are doing everything right and then they can't turn round and tell you that you didn't let them know. My work is the same, I have been off 5 months now but have rung them regularly to keep them up to date but they have never rung me to see how I am. They are supposed to do home visits when you have been off long term but I have had nothing. I have written them a letter now requesting reduced hours with my doctors backing because of my fibro but have heard nothing back and not holding my breathe that I will hear anything from them. They seem to think that we are doing this on purpose and because we look well we are putting it on. I would like them to have my pain and exhaustion for just 1 day so they can see what my daily life is like. x Dee x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    thanks dee and mel it helped just to put it down in black and white val
    val