coffee morning

suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
Hi I have asked my library where i volunteer if i can host a coffee morning for arthritis care they said yes. Ive left message on line no reply from you yet will try tomorrow as i wish some info from you leaflets fund-raising authorization etc so i can raise some money for you.
look forward to hearing from you Joanne
Joanne

Comments

• CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Great Idea Joanne, good luck with this t09020.gif
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,462
    Dear Joanne,

Welcome to Chat to Helplines.
    Here's the link about setting up your own fundraising event http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/GetInvolved/Events/do-it-yourself and for more information you can email Events@arthritiscare.org.uk

If you would prefer to talk to someone on the phone about this, you can speak to Arthritis Care regional office local to you http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/InyourArea

I hope that is helpful and sorry for any delay.

Guy
  • helpline_team
    sorry a glitch and it copied the message - hopefully it's shown just once now
  • suncatcher
    I got in touch with the help line teem and have been sent my pack. I have organized a day providing coffee tea and cakes on the 17th of Feb at my local library. The library will be busy with things on for half term. They have got a pantomime and the over 50 group meeting is taking place. I will be there all day so hope to raise lots of money thank you for the info joanne price
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    MADE FIFTY POUNDS FOR YOU :D:D:D:D:D:D:D .
    I have been asked by a few customers if i was doing another coffee morning.
    There is a couple of dates free in may coinciding with arthritis awareness week. Does arthritis care do talks. I would love to put something together.
    from joanne
    Joanne
  • helpline_team
    Dear Joanne,

That's terrific news about your coffee morning. I just wanted to check whether you were in touch with the fundraising side of Arthritis Care? If you are interested in getting a speaker then it would be worth mentioning it to fundraising who can link you up with our region office for your part of the UK. Here at Helplines we can't do more than signpost you to that side of the organisation.

Good luck with all of that it is very much appreciated.

Guy
  • suncatcher
    Hi i have rang up west Bromwich branch i used to be a member there. they are going to mention it on committee meeting. I have asked if they could come on board with me. Margret will let me know what the members have to say. thank Joanne
    Joanne