Any-one from the midlands

lululu
lululu Member Posts: 486
edited 26. Jan 2012, 08:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all I just wondered if any-one can offer advice I am considering changing my ordidary car for a WAV I so not have a wheelchair but I do have a scooter with ramps for my car which I can only manage on a good day (I am sure you know what I mean). anyway there is a company in Wednesbury called J
who sell WAV vehicles and I wondered if anyone can reccommend please.

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Try one of the used examples first, good excuse for a ride!
  • lululu
    I can only afford a used one and I am on the South Coast so a long way to just check them out. But thanks anyway airwave.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hey lululu

just looked at their website and looks very interesting doesn't it. I am in the Midlands, but not quite there.

There are a couple of chaps on here who may know the area better than me :?

How soon are you planning on making your decision???

Love

Toni xxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    If it's a Nissan it will go on forever.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hi LuLu, I'm from Redditch, which is classed as Worcestershire but pretty damn close to the Midlands!! Any way the Car dealer being with J could be Johnsons, but in Wednesbury there are loads! We usually go to the car supermarket (I thinks that's what it is called!) and they do Motorbility cars. Hope you get it sorted.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    bubbadog wrote:
    Hi LuLu, I'm from Redditch, which is classed as Worcestershire but pretty damn close to the Midlands!! Any way the Car dealer being with J could be Johnsons, but in Wednesbury there are loads! We usually go to the car supermarket (I thinks that's what it is called!) and they do Motorbility cars. Hope you get it sorted.

think it's got a U after the J Amanda...then a B. At least they advertise them selves as being mobility experts.

Love

Toni xxx
  • lululu
    Thanks folks
    You are right Toni. I spoke to them on the phone did not seem very helpful but I supose it is typical of car salsemen. I would be happy to change today but it is a question of pennies (or one and a half grand)! The sort of car I would like,either the Citroen or Renault workhorses which never die are in the mobility auctions and are dead cheap but I need to trade in. I did not know that Car supermarket did these cars I will have a look at that, thank you.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I'm nowhere near so can't help, just wanted to say I hope you find what you're looking for. Beware of those car salesmen though, all born from Devil seed. :shock:
    Good luck hun
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • lululu
    Thanks for that little gem Bubbadog I have now found some very reasonable cars and someone is going to ring tomorrow with the best price for mine.
    I know what you mean about car salesman Tony this one is female so will be evil.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    This one is female so will be evil.
    Lol.. Ooooh, they're the worst :wink::lol:
    Good luck. :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Your very welcome for the post LuLu, glad it was some help to you. I like to be of any assistence I can to my fellow Arthers! Hope you get a new car very soon. :)