Do you want to be a slave?

prefabkid47
prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
edited 19. Feb 2012, 06:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
Why not start with the thousands of able bodied who don't want to work.They always attack the most vulnerable first,the usual soft target.
If money is always such an issue,as it always is,start by getting rid of the illegals and undesirables first and stop wasting millions on them!Then work through the pecking order,I'm sure most of us could draw up a list for the government!!!
''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Comments

• Emily
    Emily Member Posts: 124
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I agree they always start at the bottom and it never get to the top of the pecking order.

The cuts should start at the top and trickle down to the bottom and by the time it reached there it should not hit the vulnerable so hard as they would have made a killing with the top fat cat. :x :x
  • smol
    smol Member Posts: 43
    I can sort of see the point if it was a way for isolated people who want/need to get out and meet people. Or for those who want to feel useful cos no-one will employ them.
    I totally agree with the sentiment that the unemployed, fit people should be working for their benefits. I would expect to do some work for the money I received if I was claiming JSA. They should definitely target them, but maybe they could ask ESA claimants if they wish to get out there, not just shove em in places as they see fit. It's a mixed up world we live in for sure
    Sarah

‎"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."- Edward Everett Hale
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Well ain't that just the kicker?
    Something else to look forward to, being a slave... I can think of many many to save money. For one, the sixty thousand pounds per day the nhs spend on translators :shock:
    I'd make the addicts & alkies go cold turkey and send them to work too..
    This situation is getting worse by the day.... :x
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Well ain't that just the kicker?
    Something else to look forward to, being a slave... I can think of many many to save money. For one, the sixty thousand pounds per day the nhs spend on translators :shock:
    I'd make the addicts & alkies go cold turkey and send them to work too..
    This situation is getting worse by the day.... :x

Tony
    Why do I find myself always agreeing with you............... :?:
    Life is getting so predictable......... :roll: :!:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Because I'm ALWAYS RIGHT :?
    Lol

Be well matey :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Because I'm ALWAYS RIGHT :?
    Lol

Be well matey :D

Of course,how stupid of me...... :roll:

I'm always telling people that I have my faults but being wrong isn't one of them (apart from when I'm telling people I have my faults)...... :P
  • Emily
    Emily Member Posts: 124
    In reality the tax payers are paying for Tesco and other large companies’ free labour force. Where is it all going to end. :x :x :x