R I P FRANK CARSON

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 13. Mar 2012, 13:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all it was sad to hear that a great comic from Belfast, Northern Ireland. had passed away , well miss your jokes frank you were the best.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    At the age of 85, apparently he was still working until a few months ago. He made so many people laugh with his jokes and personality, so he will be missed.
    I liked what his family said: ''It's quieter down here now. God help them up there!'' :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    He was one of the funniest men ever, a glorious joke teller - like Mr Connolly the accent really helped! RIP indeed, Frank, you were a brilliant comic and thank you for all the laughter. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    THE WHEEL TAPPERS AND SHUNTERS
    yes he will be missed
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    He will be missed....we saw him in Blackpool and what a brilliant show it was.... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    He was one of the funniest men ever, a glorious joke teller - like Mr Connolly the accent really helped! RIP indeed, Frank, you were a brilliant comic and thank you for all the laughter. DD

hi dreamdaisy , was that billy connolly , god he is so funny loved the programme route 66 that he hosted ,love his jokes about the ship yards
    Mike R & Hazel * Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Very sad Mike

l am thinking of his family :(

Love

Toni xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    It was in the news today that he'd chocked while in hospital, a spokesman for the hospital has said it was,

a cracker!.
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    oh mellman it is naughty of me to laugh at what you said but i could not help myself.
    ahh dear old frank RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Glad you liked it, I'd like to think Frank would have loved the joke as well, he was one of those guys you never forget and such a happy and tallented man.