Options
13»

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Morning dd

I am pleased that things are now going in the right direction and you are feeling a little better.
    Good to be cautious for a couple more days :wink:

Take care my lovely and keep resting

Love Juliepf x

Val I hope you managed the toast and your throat is ok
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi DD, I am so glad you're feeling a little better. Not a nice way to lose those two kilos but hey, a loss is a loss! Hoping you continue to improve, all the best,
    Numpty
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Hi DD
    how are you feeling. i'm pleased things are getting brighter for you take care.
    you dont need all the nasty germs around you you have enough to put up with.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • smol
    smol Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi DD
    I havent checked in for a few days so missed this post. Really hope you feel better soon
    Sarah

‎"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."- Edward Everett Hale
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Evening DD hope you have had a good day and not done too much(((())))Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am pleased to report that I think I'm better. I am having a few extra drug-free days as a treat but I will pick up the reins on Monday. :( I must admit I feel so much better in myself when I am off them, it is wonderful. Hey-ho, arthritis is a demanding master and I will cede on 05 March. Until then it can go **** itself as I feel good! :D

Thank you one and all for your support and encouragement throughout the past few days, you made a ghastly time a darn sight better, what a grand bunch of folk you are. I won't be about as from tomorrow but that doesn't mean I won't be thinking of you all, 'cos I will. Look after yourselves, please. Hugs to all. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just go and enjoy your self have fab time we will expect full report when you get back just pack these even though think you will not need them ((())) but handy to have just incase val
    val
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi DD
    Glad you are feeling so much better.
    Go and enjoy yourself......I wont be about from Tues until the end of the week so I'll hear you after that

Love
    Hileena
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    DD did I see somewhere that you were going to Blakeney? If so I can recommend the Blakeney Hotel for a lovely meal.(other hotels are available). Hope you have a great time.
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Oooooh Numpty, are you a fellow Blakeney fan? :) We will be staying in The Granary on Blakeney Quay and our car parking spot is in the staff car park of said hotel! We did stay in the hotel for four nights after our marriage in July 97 (room 34). It was wonderful, and the wine waiter we met there we now bump into in the Kings-Arms-or-Head, which is our favourite watering hole. Sunday lunchtime will definitely be spent in the bar of The Manor Hotel, with that lovely view out over the creek. I am so excited! :D I will indeed have a birthday G&T in the B.H., I've a frock and everyfink. DD
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Hi DD.
    I hope you are having a good day i wish you a very happy birthday when ever it is you enjoy it after all you've been through.
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    Yes, I love Blakeney. I would even shave my legs to go there!
    Enjoy yourselves.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • Numptydumpty
    Options
    P.S. Happy birthday.
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ah, the leg shaving is on for tomorrow. :wink: As are the armpits. :shock: Isn't it odd how one's birthday treats alter the older one becomes. DD
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Ah, the leg shaving is on for tomorrow. :wink: As are the armpits. :shock: Isn't it odd how one's birthday treats alter the older one becomes. DD

did mine today and it not even my birthday lol think it was the sun shinning
    val
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better and enjoy your birthday wkend.x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx