Just diagnosed

rebekahjackson
rebekahjackson Member Posts: 9
Ive just been diagnosed with psoractic arthritis im only 19 and finding it hard to comes to terms wif everything im on daily DMARD's and regular steroid injections :-(

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi and welcome, I am just a forum member who struggles herself. If you post on the living with arthritis forum, you will meet fellow sufferers who will encourage you, support you, and make you laugh!!!!!

Take care
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,463
    Hi Rebekah,

Thanks for your post to Helplines. Although arthritis can be treated and often controlled, getting a diagnosis is still hard. If you'd like to talk things over we are here. Supportwise the living with arthrits and young people forums are fantastic too.

If you'd like some more information about managing arthritis you are welcome to private message us with your name and address and we can post you some.

Arthritis involves ups and downs for everyone, but the early stage can be difficult, so we want to be able to help.

All the best

Guy
  • rebekahjackson
    rebekahjackson Member Posts: 9
    Thanks means alot and wat email address do i send it too, i have already got damage in my ankles left knee and both hands cause the never discovered it quick enuff it was more of a shock than anything and i have no one else to talk to the understands wat its like
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,463
    Dear Rebekah,

You can click on PM - and send a private message

or if it's easier just send us an email to helplines@arthritiscare.org.uk

take care

Guy