Hello, new here

littlemissmai
littlemissmai Member Posts: 28
edited 29. Mar 2012, 16:03 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, I've just been diagnosed with RA at the age of 22 :(

I came across the forum so thought I would become a member so that I can seek advice and also help and support others if I can.

*going to have a look around*

Nice to meet you all :)
x X x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello, it's lovely to meet you and I hope the forum helps you as much as it has helped me. I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed so young but I hope this means that you can begin taking the meds sooner rather than later so that the RA is brought under proper control. The Living with Arthritis forum is where all the medical stuff is dealt with, the other forums are self-explanatory. I look forward to seeing your lovely usename around soon! I hope you have a good week-end and I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Nice to meet you, too, littlemissmai. I hope you enjoy what you see and will feel free to post wherever you wish. I shall look forward to seeing you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • resusjan
    resusjan Member Posts: 290
    Hi,
    Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, I joined last year and have found a huge amount of help and support here. Look forward to seeing your posts soon

Jan
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Littlemissmai

Lovely to meet you.

I do hope you will find these forums as wonderful as l have done over the years. This is an invaluable resource...full of lovely people with mountains of experience and advice between them all.

Hope you enjoyed your look around :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi littlemissmai
    A very warm welcome from me, its good to talk to people that understand some of what you are going through, so I do hope you stay with us, and hope to hear more from you very soon.x
    Love
    Barbara
  • freesia
    freesia Member Posts: 409
    Hi there

Welcome to the forum...
    I am quite new too... and have found this site / forum a wealth of not only knowledge....
    But
    Fun & laughter too.... a lovely family - who share & help...

Take care xx
    hugs freesia xxx