JUVENILE ARTHRITIS!!

Options
annaosborne
annaosborne Member Posts: 7
edited 1. Apr 2012, 06:36 in Living with Arthritis archive
hey anyone out there with juvenile arthritis who just wants to talk to someone else who knows what its like?:)

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi annaosborne, I'm afraid I can't help with your query as I have 'mature' arthritis. :wink: The Young Person's forum is probably your better bet but that tends to be a little quieter as I reckon you youngsters have more call upon your time. Could you make do with us oldies? We do understand what a trial it can all be, believe you me. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Hi anna

Sorry that's not me, but there are some on here who were diagnosed as kids and still 'carry' that diagnosis.

As dreamdaisy says, so many of the issues are so similar, we may still be able to help each other on here.

I see you have been a member since December so suspect you have already tried the young person's forum?

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    My Doc believes I had my Osteoporosis since I was 14/15 but I wasn't diagnosed properly till 5 years ago. So I know how scary and confusing it all can be. So if you ever wanna chat just PM me (private message). I know what it's like.