STYLIST AND COMFORTABLE SHOES? DO THEY EXIST?

vickksvapour
vickksvapour Member Posts: 3
edited 19. Apr 2012, 03:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi there, my mum has had R.A for approx 30 years now and her feet are very distorted. Can anyone suggest a suitable website for shoes designed for people with Arthritis??
Vicks

Comments

• bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    My feet constently swell up and I need shoes that will stretch and be comfortable, I've found rocket dog shoes are the best I now have several pairs and there boots. They are like wearing slippers!! And have many different styles. check them out at www.rocketdog.co.uk
  • vickksvapour
    vickksvapour Member Posts: 3
    Will look into it....Thank for replying so quick
    Vicks
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    i like earth spirit and clarks so long as they have good soles and cr*ks for abroad as pavements so hard there
    val
  • JuliaHod12
    JuliaHod12 Member Posts: 456
    Hi Vicks

Try Foot Solutions

Best of luck

Julia x
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    hotter are good shoes as they have a wide fitting.
    my friend visits her podiatrist up the hospital and has her shoes made for her.you could try that
    :D
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    The only shoes I can wear are cosy feet.
    They have a website and go up to 5E width fitting. They are extremely light too.

Juliepf x
  • MrDJ
    MrDJ Member Posts: 273
    heres a few booklets i was given by the orthotics dept
    widefitshoes.co.uk
    hotter.com
    cosyfeet.com
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I wear Sketchers. Most of the time, I wear their shape-ups most of the time. They're the only shoes I can walk any distance in without too much pain.
    Christine
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    i have just found a lovely pair by pavers, so cumfy and nice to look at, worth a try, good luck in finding some, its so hard finding a nice cumfy shoe.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    applerose wrote:
    I wear Sketchers. Most of the time, I wear their shape-ups most of the time. They're the only shoes I can walk any distance in without too much pain.

I also wear sketchers, they have some groovy designs and are so comfy! Got a gold sequin pair and people always what they are and where I got them from.
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    bubbadog wrote:
    applerose wrote:

I also wear sketchers, they have some groovy designs and are so comfy! Got a gold sequin pair and people always what they are and where I got them from.
    ..........My choice to would love the gold sequin ones ..got the white brodrie anglais sorry cant spell :oops: