should we shouldnt we

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 21. Apr 2012, 11:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
well last few weeks been trying to decide should we go away for my birthday or shouldnt we. i have had my hours cut been job hunting, but so need a break away from this rain. so we went into town today and booked an all inc for a week in benidorm i know it not the height of sufistication but should be dry and warm and it wont break the bank yay so looking foward to it now val
val

Comments

• marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Val its a great idea and as you say not going to break the bank ,Have a wonderful time 8) 8) 8) Marrianne
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Good for you ,hope you have a good restful and warm break.Mig
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Go Girl ....hope to see you on TV! :) cos you seem a bit rum! x
    Enjoy it
    Ruby
  • freesia
    freesia Member Posts: 409
    Lucky you - have a wonderful sunny time

hugs freesia
    hugs freesia xxx
  • RosieGlow
    RosieGlow Member Posts: 175
    Get a scooter like Madge!

Have a lovely time......Rosie.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val

You go and enjoy it as well as bring the sun back tied to the rear of the pane.

have a break flower it will do you both good. Cris xx
  • JuliaHod12
    JuliaHod12 Member Posts: 456
    Good for you Val :-)

have a great time and comeback refreshed and ready to tackle everything with renewed vigour xx
  • valval
    booked taxi there but insurance is a bit of a pain one does not count arther as medical prob but costs more basic other only £12.99 each but with extra £26.40 to cover my arther cheek do not use stick even do take 3 meds and one for blood pressure lol got to decide which way to go and must sort clothes out still packed away lol
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Val.
    have a lovely time you need it.we will think of you in the sun.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Val you get gone and enjoy it, the insurance I used last year only put a couple of pounds on for Arthur, hope you have a good time.
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

Its a catch 22 isn't it? You have to have the insurgence but they can really surcharge you for some conditions.

Hope you enjoy your selves though. Hugs and tea Cris xx
  • sugarbuttie
    sugarbuttie Member Posts: 225
    Good for you! Nowt better than a bit of warm sum on the old bones! I feel great when I'm abraod - the warm weather being just one reason. The food, the wine, the lazy days, no work, no routine....BLISS!
  • valval
    Good for you! Nowt better than a bit of warm sum on the old bones! I feel great when I'm abraod - the warm weather being just one reason. The food, the wine, the lazy days, no work, no routine....BLISS!

no heavy rain can not wait had buckets of the stuff here last week or so val
    val
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Its such a good idea Val ,hope you have a lovely time ........We have just booked a week in the lakes wondering if this is not such a good idea but it was a bargain off peak Marrianne :)