Asda Sales

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 22. Apr 2012, 09:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Went to my local Asda today and they are selling lots of half price clothes...Great!! Only trouble is guess where they elected to put all this stock? The little trolley park and where have they put the excess trolleys, yep you guessed it in two blue badge bays!!
So I walked in and told bloke as soon as you get there who assists you if security tag is left on that it was a bit daft to put the excess trolleys there...I mean our store has lots of room where they can go and I thought it very selfish...
Ironically guess who pulled up next to me where i parked in bb bay - yep you guessed it a mother with two kids...I couldnt be bothered giving dirty looks but did tell man in store that Asda was penalising people who needed these spaces most...

Typical....

Elainex

Comments

• marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am sorry Elaine I cant drive at the moment ,but I understand your frustration .Marrianne :)
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi

Yeah sure it just seemed so unfair and bet had they done it to mother and child spaces there wouldve been another world war!!

Elaienx
    marrianne wrote:
    I am sorry Elaine I cant drive at the moment ,but I understand your frustration .Marrianne :)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    OH and i dont drive and never have done so its public transport for us,the number of able bodied people who sit in disabled seats is very annoying.
    I got a very nice jacket and some jeans both half price from the asda sale.Mig
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    mig wrote:
    OH and i dont drive and never have done so its public transport for us,the number of able bodied people who sit in disabled seats is very annoying.
    I was going to ask Elaine if she had bought anything in the sales so at least the day wasnt totally spoilt ,Marrianne :)
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hmm not sure if I agree with you there if they are passengers, they may need to help the person with shopping...Another thing that gets my goat is when trolleys are left in space, msot people I see can walk to their cars or if they cant they have someone with them who can....

Elainex
    mig wrote:
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi

No I went for food basics nothing more and the store can accomodate the extra stock they need to sell...I dont have the money for clothes right now..

Elainex
    marrianne wrote:
    mig wrote:
    I was going to ask Elaine if she had bought anything in the sales so at least the day wasnt totally spoilt ,Marrianne :)
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    How frustrating Elaine. You should be able to rely on the shop staff to sort it out but some shops just cannot be bothered. It is a real shame.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Elizabeth

It just seemed the lazy, quick option, bung em there, they wont complain..

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    How frustrating Elaine. You should be able to rely on the shop staff to sort it out but some shops just cannot be bothered. It is a real shame.

Elizabeth x
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Did they take any notice, Elaine? How rubbish, I'm glad you said something - they do even less if you don't

Nxx
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi Nina

Well in all honesty I was only shopping for about 15mins and the man I told about it was away from his station when I went out...Today no trolleys there I think its cos they have a system too where if you try to take trolley past red line it will cease to work so have ordered new trolleys....I think somehow if someone wants to take one though they will find a way..

Elainex
    NinaKKang wrote:
    Did they take any notice, Elaine? How rubbish, I'm glad you said something - they do even less if you don't

Nxx