will I find love again

2»

Comments

• achealot
    achealot Member Posts: 22
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi gill

thanx I have a boy whos 8 and a girl 12 .

my boy dont like his mum very much at all .he can see how tired i get and how she does nothing around the house and if he hears her say bad things about me he lashes out at her.bless him.
    my daughter dont really want to take sides but shes always been daddies girl.
    I dont want them to take sides but they see what shes like and they will say something if they think their mum is wrong or being nasty.

bless you all for listening

bren x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Bren
    This is an WAFUL situation! I am so worried for you and for thopse kids who must feel very responsible too.
    What must the atmosphere be like at your house?
    You know stress isn't good for arthritis don't you?
    At least you have us to sound off to.
    Take care
    Toni x
  • elaine1033
    elaine1033 Member Posts: 47
    hi achealot sometimes life can be cruel but it will get better .i went through a rough patch at a time i look back i think how did i do it .u r stronger than u think ,take care hope u find someone soon xxx :)
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Dont feel alone!
    I went through all this,divorce,fighting over the children through the courts.I didnt get a home just a little bit of money(the divorce took it all).Hubby left me, had an affair.But I met another guy within a year and we are still together after 12 years and we have had 3 children.My two girls from my first marriage came to support me for my recent THR, helping to look after kids and home and probably my OH too.He has stood by me when i developed this awful RA and the heartache that goes with it.
    Sometimes i wonder why he is still with me.I used to be slim and bubbly but now tired and aching all the time.He has to wash me and cannot go out in the evening without me getting a carer to help but he is still here.
    I think there are lots of women who would love a man like you,caring and considerate of his children.

Take care, Tkachev
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • kel
    kel Member Posts: 1
    i know dating with psoriatic arthritis sucks, i have an overlap of rheumatoid arthritis, i have used dating sites but its never worked out so far and i just cancel the membership because it just gets dull. I am 26 yrs old a sungle mum of 1 little boy so meeting new people isnt exactly easy.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    kel wrote:
    i know dating with psoriatic arthritis sucks, i have an overlap of rheumatoid arthritis, i have used dating sites but its never worked out so far and i just cancel the membership because it just gets dull. I am 26 yrs old a sungle mum of 1 little boy so meeting new people isnt exactly easy.

Just wanted to say hello Kel and welcome to posting.

I know it can be hard but sometimes love comes along when we're not looking for it.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'