Help please

suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 29. Apr 2012, 19:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
I once read a fantastic article which was on a site about flares it was written by a suffer of arther and it gave such an good explanation of a flare which non suffers would get. I cannot find it any where and i wish to give it to a friend to explain. can anyone remember or know a link up i could find it again it was a few years ago. Someone share the site with us to look up anyone know? thanks joanne
Joanne

Comments

• ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hope this is the one you mean suncatcher.
    It does help people understand.
    Wishing you well with it.

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/
    Ruby
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Dear Suncatcher

I have sent you a PM :)

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    ruby2 wrote:
    Hope this is the one you mean suncatcher.
    It does help people understand.
    Wishing you well with it.

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/

Thank you i loved this also i will add this to my display also i have had a friend who has jumped to the wrong conclusion about what she was noticing in me. she knew i had something going wrong noticing my flare before i did. I was asked loads of questions i did feel invaded in my privacy but i know people will need to know me if they are a friend. I am a bit miffed as the explaining could have been done in my Arther week. It is down to ignorance something my week will help dispel i wish. I have printed this out for my friend. I have felt pushed but i feel more confidant now i have answered question i just hope now she knows what to look for she she don't say your in one arnt you. lets take everything off you and stop everyone phoning you. I prevented the taking off me but i am so angry no one phoned because she told them not to who is she to deside my life. :x sorry for rant thanx for link joanne
    Joanne