HAS ANYONE BEEN RETIRED ON THE ESA MEDICAL WITH RA

soraya
soraya Member Posts: 108
I am so scared i recieved the form to fill in and told i will have to have a medical, my conditions are as follows and this is hard for me to say 1: Bipolar,2: Agoraphobia, 3 Inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis . I am far from work shy i was a single parent to four children and worked 40 hrs weekly most of their lifes they are all grown now and i have grandchildren. I just dont know if i can go to work as im so upside down mentally and physically and am so afraid im going to be forced to go to work when im falling asleep half the time am scared to go out and have severe depression i know it gives you confidence and a different frame of mind i only gave up work 2 years ago, i just feel in constant pain and now in mental torture and stress about all of this thanks for reading this :(

Comments

• PollySid
    PollySid Member Posts: 343
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I can't really help with your question as I have OA. There are many others on here with RA who are on ESA - some support group.
    Ask your question again in the Living with Arthritis section. That is usually more busy and you should get more response.
    My feelings are that you should be claiming DLA with your medical problems and certainly go for the ESA too.

Polly
  • soraya
    soraya Member Posts: 108
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi polly yes am on full dla so but will get morphine upped as its just not working and i know where ur coming from with the memory thanks for the support will let all know on friday outcome with hospital xx
    :D