out wandering

fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 27. May 2012, 06:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
i have been out on my daily walk .

I have seen long ones ,short ones tattooed ones hairy ones thin ones slim one tanned ones white ones .knobberly ones.and furry ones
Yes mens legs .

except polly the dogs .

Comments

• Misscreant
    Misscreant Member Posts: 32
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Up here you would see all of the above on women too.
    I am not a complete idiot, some parts of me are missing!
  • fowls48
    loooooooooooooooooooooooool

mark in our office has his don E :lol: stelles on today
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Hi

At least its only the legs you see...Its when you see people all shapes n sizes but determined to flash the flesh whether we want to see it or not, i mean dont these folk look in the mirror and its fine if youre in the your own garden...Big guts, sagging breasts and thats just the men im on about!!!

Elainex
    fowls48 wrote:

I have seen long ones ,short ones tattooed ones hairy ones thin ones slim one tanned ones white ones .knobberly ones.and furry ones
    Yes mens legs .

except polly the dogs .
  • fowls48
    Yes They are the funniest , we call them pork chops with straps on :lol:
  • fowls48
    Hi

At least its only the legs you see...Its when you see people all shapes n sizes but determined to flash the flesh whether we want to see it or not, i mean dont these folk look in the mirror and its fine if youre in the your own garden...Big guts, sagging breasts and thats just the men im on about!!!

Elainex
    fowls48 wrote:

Yes mens legs .

except polly the dogs .
    And droopy bums
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    URGH! That reminds me of SATC when Sam dated an older rich guy which was fine till she saw his rear get outta bed...Saggy n baggy...

Elainex

And droopy bums[/quote]
  • fowls48
    OMG you are all so funny :lol: i think i will bust a gut .
  • Misscreant
    rehab44 wrote:
    fowls48 wrote:
    OMG you are all so funny :lol: i think i will bust a gut .
    Can you imagine the scene, a piece of hot potato landing in one of her belly folds :o My God! What woul you do if you spotted a fat woman running around, screaming and slapping her belly? Would you think it was some form of mating dance, or just a woman who found a nest of bees taking up residence in her navel? Not many would guess it was a chunk of hot potato would they? Write that down ok? It might come up as a question at a pub quiz one day. :D

No, no, you have it all wrong I'm afraid the woman of whom you speak would only have to slap her belly once, a ripple effect would then set in. Not a pretty sight at all.

Having said that there might be money in this a sort of ergonomic, natural form of liposuction. :)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Ah, the ripple effect. I remember a scene from The Simpsons where Homer's belly is slapped in order to assess just how fat he is. One major thing many of the English lack is a sense of style, elegance and deportment. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    I have all three in bucket loads. Mig
  • Misscreant
    Excellent news Mig :D

Dreamdaisy I couldn't agree more and I am not sure where it all went wrong. Maybe we should start our own time line. Post shell suit (PS) and after shell suit (****) maybe. I feel a poll coming on here.

I am of an age when we were (where is the angel emocion thingy) or were not awarded deportment badges. They were awarded once a year so we had to be paying attention to the way we sat/walked, in effect deported ourselves, all year and this was at Malvern Comprehensive school in the 70's.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Books on heads?

We got marked on deportment every term. We also got 'courtesy' & 'discipline' marks (ie for lacking in both). I was better at accumulating the latter two than the former.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    I used to lose marks for deportment as i was taller than my class mates and used to stoop,could speak proper when needed or swear like a trooper,but not on here dont want banning !!! :!: Mig
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I've got skinny, hairy, tanned, very knobbly and tattooed ones :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    Saw some sights last night when out with family,do people look in the mirror before going out,i dont think so,large mum and dad with three kids folds of fat hanging out,nearly put me off my steak.Mig