off out for a meal

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 27. May 2012, 06:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Going to a harvester for early evening nosh ! son and grandson have come up to nottm for cricket at trent bridge so we are meeting up for a couple of hours before they go back to buckinghamshire,havent seen them since new year so am getting excited,we do skype every week but its still better to give them a proper hug. :D Mig

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sounds lovely , Mig , nothing like a proper cuddle with your loved ones ; enjoy your meal and get together . Jillyb
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Have fun and enjoy your cuddles! Mr DD and me are off out tonight too, we are going to friends for - what else - a BBQ.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Have a lovely meal and lots of lovely hugs, mig. I agree - skype is wonderful but reality is better. They must have had a brilliant day at Trent Bridge. Hope they saw Strauss's ton.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • freesia
    freesia Member Posts: 409
    Have a lovely time... Always nice to go out for a meal with family & friends
    hugs freesia xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Mig

you will have had your early evening meal now, I hope you had a lovely time and have had plenty of hugs from your grandson :-)

love juliepf x
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Hope you had a lovely evening. Skype is great but there's nothing better than squeeeeezing your grandkids.
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi mig

I do hope you had a great meal out and a lovely catch up with them all in person :D

Great weather you had too!

LOve

Toni xxx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thanks you guys,had a great time,grandson is just turned 11 he plays cricket at school but this was his first match so a test match is not a bad place to start, he passed his 11 plus a while ago and has got a place at grammer school,so we are very proud of him.Had surf and turf to eat really enjoyed the food could eat it again right now.Hope you all have a good weekend.Mig
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Glad you had a great time out with your family, and well done to your grandson, you must be really proud :D

you enjoy the rest of the weekend too mig :D

love Julie PF xx