I have bought the software

julie47
julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
edited 27. May 2012, 11:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello everybody
I just wanted to tell you that today I have purchased the voice-activated program by Dragon. :-)

I can honestly say that it was easy to set up and I am now sat in my chair with my arms folded not touching the keyboard once :-)

thank you to everyone who responded to my last thread and recommended this program.

Love Juliepf X

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    great news so glad it works much better for you val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh JULIE!!!

That is fabulous :D

I am so very pleased for you :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    that is great news Julie..
    Ain't technology brilliant?
    Xxx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thats brilliant,so pleased for you. :D Mig
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    thanks Val, Tony, Toni and mig

It really is making it easier for me :-) I will admit that sometimes it does type a wrong word, but that could be my accent, and I all so have to wear the headphones under my chin LOL as I can't reach the top of my head to put them on, but hey at least it doesn't mess my hair up LOL.

I did try typing a Microsoft Word document yesterday, but for some reason it wouldn't type on that and opened works instead. I also found that it took quite a bit of time to type on that program. It does seem to work better on this forum and on e-mails.I wondered if it was because I chose the cheaper package and I haven't installed the full Microsoft Word program I only have the starter program that came with the computer.

I am sure with a little more practice me and the Dragon are going to get along fine.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and this lovely weather
    love
    Julie PF X :-)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I am so pleased it's working well for you, my lovely pink flamingo. It's good when problems can be solved relatively easily.

I expect you'll now be writing a modern day War and Peace - or something equally long :lol:

I do the headphones-under-chin look, too. Do you think we might become fashion icons?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Wey-hey! That's wonderful Julie, I am glad it is helping. Many hugs and a smidge of love. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Good for you Julie..it will make life much easier...I dont have it now, but I must say I couldn't believe how quick it was...dont worry you will get there, and I think that dragon do have an help line x
    Love
    Barbara