blood test results

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 31. May 2012, 13:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
So had blood pressure test this morning which was on the high side of normal,then just had a call from rhemmy nurse with blood results from monday,liver results are a little better but consultant not happy with them and is organising a liver scan,which will take a few weeks,in the meantime i have to grin and bear it sore feet and all,does anyone know what a liver scan involves ?Mig

Comments

• fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sorry mig

I cannot help you but i wish you well .

karen.
  • Heather65
    Heather65 Member Posts: 262
    Oh dear it never rains when it pours hopefully your blood pressure will settle ,ive never had a liver scan so cant help im sure there will be people on here who have had one :)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I had one done in January 2007 and as far as I can remember it involves lying on your back while an ultra-sound type thing is done to you. It's painless - but the gel may be a little cold! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thanks DD knew i could rely on you to calm me down.(((()))) Mig
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Mig

just want to wish you well with your scan and hope the appointment comes through quickly

Love Julie PF X
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Mig

Glad you now have the results but sorry that the consultant is still not happy with them. Really hope it doesn't take long for your scan appt to come through.

Thinking of you.

Tillyxxx
  • Aprilann
    Aprilann Member Posts: 49
    As dreamdaisy has said there is nothing to a liver scan - you just lie there.
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    hope the scan goes well x