Acuputure

loren
loren Member Posts: 20
edited 10. Jun 2012, 14:12 in My child has arthritis
Anyone who has a child with arthritus or have it themselves, I have had severely restricted movement in my back for around 4 years and arthritus in my jaw. I have recently undergone a 6week trial of acuputure and the pain has been reduced by around 95% it's amazing and my movement has increased. I've had arthritus since I was 5 and current doing my a-levels at the age of 18 and it's the only pain relief I can say has truely helped. I certainly recommend this to anyone in my situation. X

Comments

• CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Just to say hi , and yes accupuncture was amazing for me too, althoughit didnt last long its was worth going.

Good luck with exams, hope all goes well for you.
    :)
    xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • loren
    Yeah ive stopped the course and pain is slowly returning :(
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh loren, what a pity. Is there any way you could continue to receive the acupuncture? You say you had a course of six weeks, was that based on a once a week session or was it more frequent than that? I wish you the very best with your A levels. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • cheekygirl
    cheekygirl Member Posts: 128
    hi everyone . :) i have acupuncture at leeds university and because i am retired it only costs me 5 pound a session .hope this is helpful to some of you , i swear by it. take care kind regards to everyone xxxxx
  • loren
    Yeah once a week, they are trying to get it every week but it's traveling and that. It is brilliant though and the stories behind are interesting xxx