What timing for a flare up!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 7. Jun 2012, 09:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
I don't know why but I saw the signs all day yesterday and I passed them off as the heat causing them. Then late yesterday afternoon I had a nap when I woke up the pain hit me like a train my hips are swollen and my legs especially knee's and feet. When the OH come home from work I was lay on the settee and was contemplating wether to have a blast of Oromorph and how long it would last before I could have some more working if it would get me through the night as you do!! :roll: He made sure I was comfortable on the settee. But I was thinking this might be a good thing with me going to see the new Rhummey on Thursday! They all ways say it would be helpful to see you with a flare up, well I have the starts of one now!!
I woke up this morning to my hands now decided to join the party! They have started the pins & needles feeling and slight swelling. Gonna do what my OH told me I must do! Rest and don't go agregating anything! So today I'm surrounded by cushions and going to read or watch a film! Hope this is a short one got enough to worry about.

Comments

• pinkbritishstars
    pinkbritishstars Member Posts: 731
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hugs Amanda.

I think as you say, it's perfect timing. At least s/he will see you at your worst which should help them.

Take Care

Bronwyn xxx
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Amanda

Hope you feels better soon .

karen xx

p.s book club going well .
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Amanda
    Hope it doesnt last too long but long enough for the consultant to see it :lol:
    Do you have swillen bits that you could take a pic. of just incase?

Love
    Hileena
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    I agree with pink. If you have to have a flare, it's a good time to have it. Hope the appointment goes well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • caroldeeg
    caroldeeg Member Posts: 51
    Options
    I know what u are going through as I'm in the middle of a flare uP myself.
    Maybe the fact u are going to see your doctor is well timed And he can see you when you are bad.
    We always try to keep the good side out when we shouldn't really.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Carol
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    Hi Amanda
    Good luck for tomorrow or was it last thursday? cant remember a thing at the moment xxxx
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • 7worlds
    7worlds Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Hi Bubbadog. Hope your appointment goes well. Isnt it awful that we want to be at our worst before we go in case they dont believe us?

7worlds
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Morning Bubbadog

I think I'm right in thinking today is your appt with the new rheumatologist? Will be thinking of you and hoping it is a positive appt.

Tillyxxx
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Amanda

Hope all goes well for you today .

(((())))xxx
    karen.