Happy to find an information site.

PowerOn
PowerOn Member Posts: 200
edited 16. Jun 2012, 05:06 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone.
I am getting a terrible runaround by my doctors, I have found out more information here in 10 minutes then I have from doctors.
I thought I had MS or something like that not knowing the muscle twiches can be caused by spondylosis.
Looking forward to reading more,
Thanks everyone.
Best joke I ever read, "With that information and a diagnosis of spondylosis, your doctor can develop a treatment plan‏" or back in reality totally ignore you. Is ok I have a sense of humour and a boxing glove, not defeated yet.

Comments

• PowerOn
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I don't know why my writting is coming out pink, when I type it is light blue.
    I have tried to change it from pink as I notice important user messages seem to be in pink.
    It is blue when I type then pink when I put the cursor on the "writting box"
    If it is a problem are admin able to change it?
    LOL I pressed "preview" and the preview box writting is black so maybe the problem is solved?
    Best joke I ever read, "With that information and a diagnosis of spondylosis, your doctor can develop a treatment plan‏" or back in reality totally ignore you. Is ok I have a sense of humour and a boxing glove, not defeated yet.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi there Poweron

Don't worry your writing will be posted in black :)

Lovely to meet you and am so glad to hear you are finding the forums really helpful.

I do too :)

I hope you will discover which tests you need to have to get to teh bottom of your symptoms from what others have had on here.

Love

Toni xxx
  • PowerOn
    Hello Toni,

Thank you for your reply.
    I am having a weird and so far wonderful side effect of having spondylosis.
    I went to ENT to check out a lump in my throat, a barium swallow showed it to be due to a bone spur on my neck-sounds nasty but the surprising thing is due to the lump I constantly feel as if I have eaten.............
    Very weird but as I am a few stone overweight I am not complaining just yet.
    I can eat/swallow but am taking the benefit and so far have lost 12lbs in two weeks.
    Happy to leave it for a while but if it gets bigger it may become a problem more then a benefit, will wait and see and have also made an appointment to see my GP.
  • PowerOn
    Good job I never claim to be the sharpest tool in the box, have now caught on to why posts turn pink :oops: LOL
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Welcome from me too, PowerOn. Don't worry about all the teething troubles. Things are always a bit mystifying at first but you'll soon get used to how it all works.

Please join in on any of the forums or start your own thread. We're a friendly crowd.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • PowerOn
    Hello stickywicket,

Thank you I agree, I have read a few posts and the humour is just the thing until the meds are needed! will try humour first if that doesn't work will reach for the meds.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi welcome sorry you had to find us but glad to have you here enjoy and if you need anything just ask some one always knows the answer val
    val