hello

Options
christinac47
christinac47 Member Posts: 102
edited 11. Jun 2012, 18:53 in Say Hello Archive
hi everyone hope you are all well,my name is yasmin and i have o&a in my spine and my two big toes too am waiting to fine out if i also have it on my right knee.and i have been told i have flatfeet too.my age is 43 and work full time but its a fight to keep going.i live in a top flat and have been told i need to look for anther house as it needs to be a bottom flat.its great talking to poeple who know how we are feeling as its so hard to cope with some days but what i know is this i could never give up my job as this is keeping me going.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Yasmin. I don't think we've 'met' before. I have RA mostly and I can see that a top floor flat would be very difficult for you. I hope you can find a more suitable one soon. I also hope you won't ever have to give up your job though some people do. I guess it just depends on how aggressive your disease is. Yes, we do understand about arthritis on here so please do keep talking to us.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Yasmin and welcome from me too!

I am sorry you are struggling so much with your OA and really hope you will be able to continue working (and to find a ground floor flat to make things easier for you).

Look forward to seeing you posting - Living with Arthritis (LWA) and Chit-Chat forums are where most people "hang out". We are a friendly bunch and you will be made very welcome.

Tillyxxx
  • christinac47
    christinac47 Member Posts: 102
    Options
    thankyou for all your kind words i just need a bit of help when times get bad and have this web site to turn too ,i am gettting an xray to find out if i have O&A in my knee