Found my level

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 24. Jun 2012, 13:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Our grandson will be visiting on Friday so today we popped into Oxfam for some games and books. I've spent the rest of an idyllic morning with Winnie the Pooh and friends.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    far too advanced for me :shock: :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Sounds like heaven. I love the Winnie the Pooh stories. Tigger is my favourite. I bought a bouncing Tigger for my youngest daughter when she was little, I had endless fun with it.
    Have a lovely time with your grandson.
    Numpty
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    no idea what this game is but sounds fun never was much good at games as was never bothered about winning and would start day dreaming half way through liked playing cards with dad but think that was just to spend time with him
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    What a lovely way to spend a Saturday morning, Sticky. My favourite story is the one about Eyeore's birthday and my favourite character is Piglet. The Disney drawings are an abomination, for me it has to be E H SHeppard. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    I hope you enjoyed yourself or maybe I mean I hope your grandson enjoys himself. How refreshing a child who will play games as opposed to be stuck to the computer.My 8 year old grandson enjoys a game of Frustration but likes to win. May
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Both my grandchildren are very computer literate,their parents restict their time to 30 minutes a day unless its for school work,they have both had to have new book shelves as the others were full,when we visit we play all manner of board games with them,some how it makes all of us seem closer.Mig
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    You have a lovely time when your grandson visits.My grandson popped in this afternoon he was only interested in drinking and sleeping,he is forgiven as he is only six days old.xx
  • tjt6768
    :shock:
    Only interested I'm drinking and sleeping
    :shock:
    Is your Grandson my Dad? :o:lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Cool Mig
  • tjt6768
    PS, I meant IN drinking and sleeping NOT I'm drinking and sleeping lol..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    how lovely SW
    bet that brightens up the day no end :)

Glad to hear the little one is doing all the right things Diamond!
    Ruby
  • stickywicket
    diamond wrote:
    You have a lovely time when your grandson visits.My grandson popped in this afternoon he was only interested in drinking and sleeping,he is forgiven as he is only six days old.xx

Aaaah, bless him! He has a lot in common with Mr SW.
    Steven Wright
  • earthspirit
    earthspirit Bots Posts: 278
    when my daughter was little she had smurfs & even the expensive smurfs house. i actually bought the house for me...when she went to bed i used to play with them. she had just about every smurf on the market.

i wish ebay had been around then...i would have paid far less and i would have had every single one including the out of production or rare ones...drat
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    My children are computer addicts but they love playing 'hang man' and 'consequences' and also 'rock, paper scissors'.

E :D
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Well Sticky kids game seen good to me... got any spare places and we can all play....

I lost at snakes and ladder the other day to a 7 year old.. there goes my street cred...... xx

hey changed you name fro a min.. the eyes are shot and as I said before someone shot me! I see a que forming so please keep it ordally and thats not just this lot :lol:
  • stickywicket
    Ah skezier, as a Mum, one of my main attractions was that I could be relied upon to lose regularly - cricket, football, snooker, billiards, I was rubbish at the lot. All the neighbourhood kids came round to beat me :lol:
    Steven Wright