blinking batman

fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 3. Jul 2012, 16:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Batman the cat has just come on , she stands on the key board and touches the screen with her bod and now everything has gone small .
Help me ted :lol:

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I used to have a cat that found me irresistible as soon as I started typing. Maybe cats are all would-be writers.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • fowls48
    Hi Sticky

I,m sure you are correct ,as soon as i sit down she is on my lap :D
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Maybe we should ask the mighty Ra what it's all about.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    We should ask the mighty Ra he is the Dali Larma of all things Cats! Bubba used to rub his chin on my laptop when I was on it! My late dad & I used to say if a cat could use the internet what would they look at? I came up with Cat Stevens What do you think?
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Press Ctrl keeping your finger on it and roll the up and down wheel on the mouse try both ways one will make it bigger the other smaller.
    Keep an eye on the cat with that mouse.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • fowls48
    Colin1 wrote:
    Press Ctrl keeping your finger on it and roll the up and down wheel on the mouse try both ways one will make it bigger the other smaller.
    Keep an eye on the cat with that mouse.
    Colin
    Thanks colin
    bob usually chases the cursor on sits on the mouse .
  • fowls48
    Sorry cats all have nik names .

batman is a girl but we call her robin , bob, bobcat , bobbin , robinski,robinski kittius cattyus .lemon bobsicle , sorry we are all daft in london-surrey . :lol:
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Karen,

Its like bits of paper when your trying to write or read.. they have to sit on it. Got one called Velcro as she just attaches to me any way she can :lol:

Its in their contract you know.. the 'be as awkward as possible' clause :wink: Cris xx
  • fowls48
    Hi Cris

Chintz the Cat always sits on the bath towels when i am ready to get out of the shower :lol: When i'm brushing my teeth she has to have a look in the mirror , she is a real diva .Mr Chunky (tiger )always wants a bum scratch at 3am :lol: i cannot refuse him :roll:

karen.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I'm sorry that I've only just read this..
    I've had a very deep and meaningful conversation with Ra about the reasons behind the feline'awkward' gene...
    He likes to do it too, he'll flake out on a newspaper or magazine as soon as you start to read it..
    He told me it's actually part of the feline psychological warfare tactics... :shock:
    Apparently at some point when we are least expecting it they are gonna attack and take over the world :o :?
    He promised me that he would give me a heads up when it's gonna happen..
    He's been working deep undercover at CATHY - Cats Against The Humans, Yahoo
    It's a hardcore feline terrorist group led by a very aggressive tom named fuffles..
    The reason they want to get to the pc when you try to get online is to make sure that you don't accidently stumble upon their website www.pussycatsruletheearth.meow
    :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • fowls48
    Aaah tony

and i thought bob only wanted a fuss made of her .as you can see i clearly do not understand kitkats .
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Hey Tony as he got thumbs
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • fowls48
    Well

that batman is at it again , Fowls has just gone to work , i nipped into the garden and shes legged it out :x All **** have to be in by 7oclock :shock: fowlers rules .He let chintz out one night and she did not come home , unlike her :? :( .I looked for her the next morning , she did not come home so i went to work .
    I got a call from fowls hes down the vet , poor love came limping home she had got attacked by a dog, her collar had got caught on something and she was trapped .She had teeth marks around her neck , collar had saved her ,when she finally got free she must have fell on her face as she broke the bottom tooth and lost the top fang and had injuries to her right back leg .The vet seemed to think she had put up a good fight and given as good as she got ,These bengals can be viscous .
    So no cats allowed out after dark , thank heavens bob has just come back , i would never have heard the last of it .