i tend to get

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 27. Jun 2012, 06:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
well to be honest the bleach tends to get used here there and every where and in doing so have bleached my favorite work trousers and cut offs they both black so decided to dye them and a pair of jeans i washed right way round and look crap now. all went well but did not have any rubber gloves and did not feel like trip to shop so used plastic sandwich bags instead. worked a treat till left got a whole in not have nice grey left hand nails and all just got jeans to rince and then get on line any tips on removing dye from hands lol good job was not green
val

Comments

• Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Never mind the hands the buttys will taste of bleach now, hope you never got it on your spuds girl.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • valval
    no not started dinner oh at work till 4 so late dinner not helping colour of hands though lol
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

I go mental with both bleach and dairy hydrochloride and the jeans... white bits from the bleach and holes from the hydrochloride and do I learn..... do i hell lol.

Hope your doing ok by the way and if you still use the same email you have something in it...... only a lamb lol. Tea and a ((( ))) Cris xx
  • valval
    yes to email will go look not to bad lol been better but been much worse so can not complain thanks 4 t and ((())) always welcome
    val
  • skezier
    Ah Val then you will find a foal as well in a min... don't tell Tony :lol::lol:

days come and go flower and sometimes they are a little better eh?! More tea cus its the universal fixer... was thinking actually of getting a self filling pot :wink: That or train this lot to make it...... You might not want tone then though.... :lol: The idea of dogs, cats or who ever I can train making tea safe enough to drink is a bit beyond me to be honest.... xx
  • valval
    do not care who makes it so long as there plenty of it and no milk got a strong stomache so will be ok
    val
  • skezier
    Val Slurps the dog has you a nice big mug of tea with no milk (she drank it :lol: ) and I got you a hope you have sun and the rest of day goes well for you. xx
  • valval
    not got email yet will look later
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    stop trying to sneak those horses by me Cris :? lol

Hey Colin.... Never ever good to get bleach on yer potatoes :o hurts a lot! :shock:
    :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    no horse no sheep either so far
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    I got 'em val :wink:

The dye will wear off in time. I got navy dye on me dying the eldest's denim shirt for her :roll:

Under no circumstances are you to try bleach on your hands :shock:

Love

Toni xxx
  • valval
    frogmorton wrote:
    I got 'em val :wink:

The dye will wear off in time. I got navy dye on me dying the eldest's denim shirt for her :roll:

Under no circumstances are you to try bleach on your hands :shock:

Love

Toni xxx

ok will be good
    val
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Just a thought. Don't know if it will work but how about lemon juice? It lightens hair so might help remove the dye.
    Christine
  • valval
    have washed loads of dishes washed hair it starting to fade lol thanks
    val
  • skezier
    Applerose I might just try that as the hair is in need of something cus its missing the sun bleach it normally gets :wink: x

Toni the bleached jeans never fade and eventually become holes..... maybe I am more heavy handed?!

I often bleach my hands as well :lol: xx

Glad you got them Val and Tony tis some hard to sneak that lot through quietly :lol::lol: xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I used to bleach my jeans on purpose!

I think you have to keep on washing your hands OCD style. Had chilli on my hands recently and took a couple of days of continous washing to remove and I wear contact lenses!!!!

E :D
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein