feeding sheep!

Options
roses1
roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
edited 24. Jun 2012, 18:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi there!

I have been away :D down Skeziers neck of the woods :D

Had the pleasure of feeding the sheep , a bottle for Alba and custard creams for all , even the little one was having a nibble :lol: They are so lovely!

The Foal was beautiful and being well looked after by her mummy :D

We had tea and cake, a good ol' natter and a sunny day Fabulous!

Rose x

Comments

• Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    sounds very nice and those custard creams
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    that's lovely hun. Well, apart from the horses bit :?
    Lol
    I'm really glad that you had a chance to see Cris and her menagerie...
    Bet she was pleased to see you again..
    :D

One of these days we will have top venture down that part of the Country as we've never been to where Cris is... Mind you, she would have to hide the equines well away lol..
    :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Rose,

As if my little girls would ever dream of mugging you for either bottle or custard creams :lol::lol:

Hey you forgot I got C to help mend a fence here and there as well....

It was lovely to see you and Bruno is on the cameo page of the blog.... he is one crashed out laid back dog in his pic :wink:

It was a nice day and wish you could come down more often cus your brought the sun and its been raining ever since ... well today wasn't too bad I guess.

((((( ))))), tea and a casual enquiry about the availabilities of both the bikkies and a bottle :wink: xx

Tony we cn keep those nasty things away from you and it would be lovely to see you both as well. xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    bless ya hun.
    One day, I've always wanted to drive around that neck of the woods..
    :D

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    edited 24. Jun 2012, 18:48
    Options
    Ah tis a good bit of the UK and well you have to go miles to find better :wink: The only place I have done so .. well not better as good as is in Scotland :lol::lol:

We could use the sheeps electric fence to keep the horrible things in the back 2 fields so you wouldn't see them :wink: It would mean the sheep could come and see us but they would like that :lol: xx

edited a few spellings... makes more sense now :wink: Man the eyes have had it
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    It is a most refreshing beautiful place, i love it! If you like the sea and rugged coastline and lots of greenary Tony you should indeed go! :D

I have seen him, my Bruno! all laid back and chillin lol such a handsome chap :D

I wish i could be there more, like permanantly :D Yes the sun has been hiding here too :shock:

Custard creams and bottles are on their way :wink:

Rose xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey I will sell you a field :lol: planing has relaxed..... not sure how much by :lol:

Glad you have seen him, he is a hansom chap and Little legs as well as daisy cat.. and of course Dee....

I just wish you were closer cus its ice to see you all and come back before Alba is weaned as she is getting some violent with that bottle :roll: xx