injections for pain

christinac47
christinac47 Member Posts: 102
i have O&A in my feet,spine,knee,waiting for bloods to come back for r&a
i have heard about the injection they all sound very sore and are getting very worried that i will have to take the injection one day so scared seeing a psycoliges about this as i have had bad exprinces in the hospitail in the pass and this just get me very upset that this will be comming my way soon
can any one tell me can they put you to sleep to get this injection????????????????????i hope the answer is yes :cry:
hubbie told me not to worrie but i cant help it i know this will end up like that.if it was him he would not even get it done he would run away lolol

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    i have had injection in knee and sturnum and they are more uncomphy than sore sturnum hurt more where he had been pressing to make sure he got right area not heard of any one going to sleep unless it neck or spine good luck val
    val
  • Greenlily
    Greenlily Member Posts: 18
    Chistinac
    I made a bit of a fuss last time because my first spine jabs were not good. This time they gave me gas and air. Brill :D:D I snoozed off and felt nothing. Dead simple so ask for that if you are frightened. Just a mask and like being at the dentist when I was a kid wonderful and no side effects like proper analgesics. Hope they do you a power of good. Get you out of the pain cycle for a good while so go for it... :D:D
  • christinac47
    christinac47 Member Posts: 102
    Greenlily wrote:
    Chistinac
    I made a bit of a fuss last time because my first spine jabs were not good. This time they gave me gas and air. Brill :D:D I snoozed off and felt nothing. Dead simple so ask for that if you are frightened. Just a mask and like being at the dentist when I was a kid wonderful and no side effects like proper analgesics. Hope they do you a power of good. Get you out of the pain cycle for a good while so go for it... :D:D
    the props with me as alot of things have went wrong in the hosptials and now its left me with a bad phobier about things like this so scared