Busy Busy Busy

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 7. Jul 2012, 06:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all hope every one is as fine as they can be.
I have been so busy lately I don't know where the time has gone cannot belive the fist 6 months of the year has gone. and our holidays are here already sitting here all packed ready for a weeks holiday in Wales we go tomorrow and for the first time I'm so organised that I have got every thing ready and it's only 6.45pm usually i'm still at it latwe into the evening before :roll: :roll: not sure what happened this year. :lol::lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    make sure you rest up tonight and have great time
    val
  • Turbogran
    thanks Val will do as there is nothing more I can do tonight just a couple of things to put into case in the morning toiletries ect
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Its good to be busy keeps your mind occupied have a great time
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Hi Carol
    I agree with Colin busy is good, but you rest up now for your holiday, and have a really lovely time...I love Wales the only part we havent done is the south...I will put that on my list of things to do. :D
    Take care xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    Hi Carol

these days I always pack early. Saves energy :wink: You will have more for your holiday and the journey should take less out of you.

You have a great time won't you :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Thanks all having a great time on holiday here in llandudno weather not good but not too bad we have been able to get out each day so far todays weather has been the worst so far it has rained in and off all day. however we still managed to get to caernarfon by bus today and spent about 3hours there. today is our 42nd wedding anniversary and on the way back from caernarfon we past through a little place called Deganwy and that is where we spent our honeymoon so it was quite appropriate that we should go through it today of all days. :lol::lol: now chilling out in our hotel room .
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    happy anniversary mi dear :D
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your break..
    X
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton