Stressed at work

Lubs
Lubs Member Posts: 155
Hi
My line manager who does my risk assessment every month at work is also indirectly responsible for stressing me out. He is going to others and discussing emails that I have sent or forwarding emails I send. Another senior member of staff has told him about my stress levels but he has not spoken to me about it like the person suggested. What should I do?

This year I have taken no sick days. My condition is PsA and I have had no medication for a year as my liver function tests were abnormal. So I suffer from a lot of pain and fatigue, currently I'm going to bed at 6.30pm. Hopefully I will get back onto mtx and infliximab next month as my liver is finally back to normal.

My husband tells me not to write anything down in chat rooms because it will get back to where I work! But I know im driving him mad by telling him all that's happening at work, so I don't tell him everything. He also tells me to let it go - not to think about it!

My next assessment is this week, what should I do?

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Lubs and welcome to the forum. I'm afraid I can't help as I haven't been on the work scene for many years. Might it help to talk to our helplines? You can phone, PM or just post a thread on the Helplines forum.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Lubs
    Lubs Member Posts: 155
    Thank you for your advice. I think I will contact them.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Lubs

I have sent you a Private Message.

Calling the helplines is a good idea, their number is at the top of the page.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.