Hello

Trayce
Trayce Member Posts: 110
edited 22. Aug 2012, 02:56 in Say Hello Archive
Hi my name is Tracey I care for my husband who has epilepsy and registered blind and cp I also have mh problems epilepsy and since last nov had problems with my hip and back x ray shows dgenerative changes in my disc and disc space narrowing I am looking for advice and support really pain is bothering me in my hip not so much my back

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can help with support and information. You sound as though you have a great deal on your plate what with one thing and another, and this must place a huge strain and pressure on you. If your own health is not so good then life becomes more difficult, yes? I have two forms of arthritis, an auto-immune and the joint damage caused by that has led to OA. It's all pants, no matter what label is given to it! I'm having a rough day today so will now toddle off, but I hope to see your name here and there on the forum - I replied earlier to your post on LWA then it dawned on me I didn't recognise your name! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Trayce A very warm welcome to the forum, the one thing you will find is how nice it is to talk to people that understand some of what you are going thorough.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi there Tracye

Just a quick welcome to the forums from me :)

Sounds like you have a lot going on at home and with your own health. I hope you will find the forums as useful as I have

Love

Toni xx