just looked up

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 30. Aug 2012, 06:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
well sat above the curtain is the largest spider ever if it moves am going to scream sorry but they scare me. it all this rain bet there are some floods any good tips to get rid of monster who is looking at me
val

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh dear Val stare it out,might run away.Mig
  • valval
    mig wrote:
    Oh dear Val stare it out,might run away.Mig

nope not moving just as well is hair spray cruel????
    val
  • mig
    yep it would run till it stiffened up.Mig
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Has it gone yet :shock: I dont mind the little ones but the big ones ???? eeeeek Marrianne
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Tell him to come to mine. I don't mind them because they keep the flies down. :lol:
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    :shock:

I hope you are ok Val?

I am terrified of them too :?

daisycat isn't though - shall i send her over?

Love

Toni xxx
  • valval
    well i ran upstairs to read lol left steve with it well it did not stay up the wall but decided it wanted to share the settee with steve not a great idea heard a strange noise when steve came to bed he said he thought he had killed it(we have pocket thing on settee arm) it had fallen in that and steve looked and was sure it was dead.
    well this afternoon i fell asleep on settee woke when steve came in he sat near arm and the sodding thing tried to climb on him again (he must smell like a fly) well it dead this time he was sure well i made sure not having it near me moved far to fast and coming close is just not on sorry to all those who love them val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Phew!!!

Val you must have been terrified! Glad you are safe once more.

I think it's their mating time or something as they are showing themselves again. We hada 'terrantula' on the stairs this week - me upstairs kids downstairs :shock:

Better get some more conkers even if it is an old wives tale :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    frogmorton wrote:
    Phew!!!

Val you must have been terrified! Glad you are safe once more.

I think it's their mating time or something as they are showing themselves again. We hada 'terrantula' on the stairs this week - me upstairs kids downstairs :shock:

Better get some more conkers even if it is an old wives tale :wink:

Love

Toni xx

not heard that one what do i do throw them at it i throw like a girl so window could get broke lol
    val
  • mig
    We tried one of those plug in sonic things,absolute rubbish,how silly was I to believe the hype.Mig
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    You put conkers in the room - I have them in nooks and crannies all over the house and it does seem to keep the spider population to a minimum. I noticed a drop in numbers since I did it...or at least I think I do! Makes me feel better either way.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • valval
    will collect some and try lol
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Yep mating season Toni. Son had a giant spider in his room. Brave OH threw it out the window but I think he's come back as my other Son mentioned a big spider.

I seem to remember my cats weren't interested when I showed them spiders-looked at me as if I was mad! I used to spray them and they would shrivel up but it did seem so cruel!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein