need someone to talk to

tinatot
tinatot Member Posts: 7
edited 27. Aug 2012, 03:49 in Say Hello Archive
Im new on here & desperat to talk to someone. My world changed in may after many visit's to GP & AE about pains in my legs knees. I was diagnosed with advanced OA in the left knee & the right was catching up .Ialso have it in my hands & beginning to see them go diformed . I think i should tell u im crying writing this forgive me for spelling & gramer as im always in pain. Sorry if i sound selfish but im only 41 in july & finding all this to much alone im very isolated already due to depression . I feel so alone so please bar with me & maybe someone can help me . This is the 1st time im using the computure 7hope i get this right , Thank you tinatot.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi tinatot
    Welcome to the forum, I am a great believer in talking, especially to people that understand some of what you are going through.
    I am much older than you 62....but I do understand the pain you are in, and also your frustration, you really have come to the right place the people on here are so supportive.
    Any questions you have post in LWA, we also have chitchat for some light relief.
    I do hope to hear more from you very soon xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello tinatot, it's lovely to meet you, you have found the right place because we do know what it is like and how tough this arthritis malarkey can be. I am sixteen years into mine, I now have both sorts (an auto-immune which has led to OA) and yup, fun it ain't. :roll:

I'm not doing so well at the moment so I honestly can't be too positive but I can tell you that finding the forum changed my life. Suddenly I was not 'the only arthritic in the village', I found many, many more who all had their unique take and experience of this disease and who were more than happy to encourage and support me. We're a good bunch but (probably) an AWOL bunch as it is the Bank Holiday. I hope you keep looking in, reading the other parts of the forum and I hope to see your name here and there. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    welcome post where you want just keep intouch it does help to share and there is always some one who understands val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello tinatot, how are you today? I hope things are not too bad and that it is sunny wherever you are. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Tinatot

I thought you did pretty well there for your first time using a computer - I hope you brave using it again very soon.

This is my 1000thish time using one and I am still making mistakes. Luckily we are very forgiving on here :D

Hope to see you soon

Love

Toni xxx
  • tinatot
    tinatot Member Posts: 7
    Thank you everyone at last ive been heard. Its hard enough just using the PC & hope n u get to read this. I was shocked to see my messages & feel so much better. i look forward to talking with u all
      .much love Tina x [/b][/list][/list]
      uote="tinatot"]Im new on here & desperat to talk to someone. My world changed in may after many visit's to GP & AE about pains in my legs knees. I was diagnosed with advanced OA in the left knee & the right was catching up .Ialso have it in my hands & beginning to see them go diformed . I think i should tell u im crying writing this forgive me for spelling & gramer as im always in pain. Sorry if i sound selfish but im only 41 in july & finding all this to much alone im very isolated already due to depression . I feel so alone so please bar with me & maybe someone can help me . This is the 1st time im using the computure 7hope i get this right , Thank you tinatot.[/quote]
    • CJHunter
      CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
      Hi T.
      Welcome , think you did great for first timer.
      Im not always posting or about as often as was just saw this and thought would welcome you all the same.
      For mistakes , you should see some of them ive made. U have no worries here , see you around xx
      Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
    • frogmorton
      frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
      Tina

You ARE heard here - we totally 'get it' :)

In fact seeing your own situation in writing and people caring can be and emotional thing.

See you soon I hope

Love

Toni xxx