Migs wasted afternoon

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 31. Aug 2012, 06:27 in Living with Arthritis archive
So we sat and waited for two hours finally saw the doctor at 4.55,went through blood test results right back to three years ago when i was first diagnosed,asked how i was feeling ,he then said well it looks like the meds have been causing the high results as they all spiked with when i was taking the meth and then the lef,lets do a scan !!!! thats what i have come here for today "we dont do scans we just look at results and bloods"( borrux i thought)so after i said how long we had been waiting for this appointment he contacted the scan people who will send me an appointment for next week !!!! yeah i will believe it when i see it.so folk no further on at the moment .BORROX Mig

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    what a waste of your time and spoons rest up will be ready for next when ever it is val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Mig
    When will these people start talking to one another, its not rockets science, I do hope they get it right next week xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Soretoe2
    Soretoe2 Member Posts: 198
    Hi Mig, sadly this is not an isolated thing these days. Hope you get some positive news next week. Joy
  • babytiger
    babytiger Member Posts: 360
    sorry to hear that Mig, hope you get things sorted soon .Love Eileen x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I'm sorry, mig. It's not good when we've psyched ourselves up for something that then fails to happen. Better luck next time, I guess.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Aww Mig, What a disappointment......why dont they talk to each other :roll:

Love
    Hileena
  • loovechocolate
    loovechocolate Member Posts: 77
    That is so wrong, hope the scan happens for you next week
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Unbl00dybelievable. I'm so sorry that you got all ready and then found out you were ready for nothing. IF they get their act together for next week, I'm ready for repeat pocket duties. Love n hugs LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    I'm so sorry mig, what a disappointment!
    I hope you don't have to wait too long for your scan.
    I'm ready for pocket duties when required.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Utterly, utterly disgraceful. If I had the energy I would fume with you. :x Ye gods. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Well done mig i also had to go tho the hospital today Been telling them for months the methotreate is playing hell and making feel really ill. today they told me it might be a good idea to stop having the injections. Result for me mig just hope dont start going downhill
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thanks all,feeling very achey,in bed with wheaty bag and mug of hot chocolate plus biscuit hope I don't get crumbs.Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Mig

I am so sorry you had such a frustrating appointment. I hope the choccy biccie helped a bit even if you did have to share the bed with crumbs :roll:

Love

Toni xxx
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Oh Mig
    I think I would have screamed......fingers sort of crossed you do hear next week. May
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Mig

How frustrating :x I am sorry you had to wait 2 hrs just for a flippin blood result.
    I hope the scan comes through quickly and that they don't keep you waiting in the waiting room as long as the doc did.

Love Juliepf x