had endiscope

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 30. Sep 2012, 03:38 in Living with Arthritis archive
well stomach ok but got inflimation of pancreus so ct scan next been googaling and it could be auto related what fun more auto any one got any tips val
val

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hm, well, I'm glad it's all over, Val, and good news about the stomach but I'm not very well-up on pancreases and have no advice to offer. All I know is to keep fats to a minimum which I think you were doing already. I'll be in your pocket for the scan. KBO, as they say.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    Hm, well, I'm glad it's all over, Val, and good news about the stomach but I'm not very well-up on pancreases and have no advice to offer. All I know is to keep fats to a minimum which I think you were doing already. I'll be in your pocket for the scan. KBO, as they say.

thanks was scared stiff glad it over did not hurt and was over quick if did not have such high gag would have been no trouble at all steroids treat pancreas so will have to see what they decide
    val
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    I'm pleased that's over for you Val, and that your stomach is fine.
    Lets hope they can sort your pancreas out soon.
    I'll be in your pocket for the scan.
    Fondest wishes,
    Numpty
  • valval
    I'm pleased that's over for you Val, and that your stomach is fine.
    Lets hope they can sort your pancreas out soon.
    I'll be in your pocket for the scan.
    Fondest wishes,
    Numpty
    thanks. hope it not to long as go away in two weeks good job we going in this country
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Well done my brave girl, you've got through it and that's a good thing. I don't know anything about the pancreas either but please don't googlejeebvesbingask too much, OK? That is very good news about your tummy, I am pleased about that. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Well done my brave girl, you've got through it and that's a good thing. I don't know anything about the pancreas either but please don't googlejeebvesbingask too much, OK? That is very good news about your tummy, I am pleased about that. DD

was carefull what i read got feeling it connected to arthritis or the meds am on as do not have more than 20 drinks a year so not that
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I know you're sensible, I apologise. :oops: Who know what sets stuff off? I hope someone can give you some advice and help soon. You've settled things to a certain extent via your own efforts so keep up the good work on that front. (()) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I know you're sensible, I apologise. :oops: Who know what sets stuff off? I hope someone can give you some advice and help soon. You've settled things to a certain extent via your own efforts so keep up the good work on that front. (()) DD

you have no need to apologise glad to have such a careing friend it easy to read and scare yourself to death val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Val

Good news about your tum :D

Will be in your pocket for ct scan

Love Juliepf x
  • valval
    julie47 wrote:
    Hi Val

Good news about your tum :D

Will be in your pocket for ct scan

Love Juliepf x

thanks waiting 4 app. now
    val
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Great news about your stomach Val hopefully the inflamation will be sorted with a few meds will be in your pocket for you at the ct scan.....tc.....Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Glad all is well with your stomach Val hope you get a quick appt for scan and that they get things sorted swiftly.I will be in your pocket that day.Enjoy your hols.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    leaving you hugs in abundance, I know it is not a pleasant thing, to say the least. Glad to hear that the tummy is ok and I am sure they will sort the pancreas. You take lots of care hun XXXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

Oh flower glad it went well but I have mine sedated now a days.... Mega impressed you didn't. (mind I got so much inflammation and alien growth in mine maybe that why I can't handle it

Flower best they know and with luck it will be the meds and you will soon have it all back to normal. Mine is a case of leave out fats, and anything 'heavy' I think the leave out the fats helps.

Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a cuppa for the morning as well as a hope and a eel better draft. Cris xx
  • valval
    villier wrote:
    Great news about your stomach Val hopefully the inflamation will be sorted with a few meds will be in your pocket for you at the ct scan.....tc.....Marie xx

thanks for some reason that does not make me feel as scared as this last test but would love the company
    val
  • valval
    diamond wrote:
    Glad all is well with your stomach Val hope you get a quick appt for scan and that they get things sorted swiftly.I will be in your pocket that day.Enjoy your hols.

glad we decided to stay in this country bet insurance would have cost more than holiday at moment sure they will not take long they seem to have made me a target so far great service i must admit val
    val
  • valval
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Val,

Oh flower glad it went well but I have mine sedated now a days.... Mega impressed you didn't. (mind I got so much inflammation and alien growth in mine maybe that why I can't handle it

Flower best they know and with luck it will be the meds and you will soon have it all back to normal. Mine is a case of leave out fats, and anything 'heavy' I think the leave out the fats helps.

Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a cuppa for the morning as well as a hope and a eel better draft. Cris xx

must admit not having fat does help and loosing some of this weight lol so not all bad bit drastic way to go did have seditive was so scared, staff were great sorry you have this to cope with as well it not nice i must admit hurts like merry hell at times but could be worse i know thanks for posting i know it hard on your eyes ((())) val
    val
  • deedeeitsme
    deedeeitsme Member Posts: 321
    Glad the endiscope went well and stamach is fine...hope they can sort the ct scan around your holiday.

Take care Dee x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Val
    I am so glad that is all over with,I haven't had one but can only imagine.... :o and hopefully the inflammation can be sorted.
    You take care xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Glad the endiscope went well and stamach is fine...hope they can sort the ct scan around your holiday.

Take care Dee x

think they in bit of hurry it on thursday 9am ????
    val
  • valval
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Val
    I am so glad that is all over with,I haven't had one but can only imagine.... :o and hopefully the inflammation can be sorted.
    You take care xx

thanks it not bad to be honest just if you are a bit of a wuss like me the thought worse than what it is
    val
  • deedeeitsme
    deedeeitsme Member Posts: 321
    In your pocket for tuesday then hun....why are these appointments always soooo early. Will set my alarm so I don't overlay x Dee x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Gosh val

amazing that it could see that the pancreas is inflamed isn't it?

Fingers crossed for the CT - which I expect will see even better.

Take care

love

Toni xxx