hi new to forum

trepolpen
trepolpen Member Posts: 504
edited 30. Oct 2012, 11:06 in Say Hello Archive
decided to join the forum , had Rheumatiod Arthritis for a long time , like since mid 90s

on methotrexate , steriods , tried anti-tnt & hope to try some more of them at some point

live in Cornwall so am very lucky ,

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Trepolpen

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are okish. Cornwall is a lovely part of the country. I was there for a few days in September and had a lovely time. Why not post on the Living with Arthritis forum, where most of us look in or on the Chitchat zone, whatever rocks your boat.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, it's lovely to meet you and yes indeed, you do live in a lovely part of the world. I'm in Suffolk which is also lovely but not as dramatic. I have PsA and OA, for the former I take meth, sulph and humira, for the latter just pain dullers. Getting about isn't so easy now, I use a rollator most of the time and crutches on the better days but I can still drive which is a good thing. I hope to see your name here and there over the next few days as you explore the forum and get to know us. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Hi trepolpen
    And a very warm welcome from me, I look forward to seeing you post some more very soon, you will find this forum so supportive,and its a big help being able to talk to people that understand some of what you are going through xx
    Love
    Barbara