New to posting

Options
TeaBag
TeaBag Member Posts: 101
edited 24. Nov 2012, 15:32 in Say Hello Archive
Hi i joined the site a while ago when i was told i had RA but have forgotten my user name so had to make an other account i have been officially diagnosed with Inflammatory arthritis and will be receiving treatment either methotrexate, or sulfasalazine i have been on warfarin for 23 years so there is a large number of meds i can't take i really joined here to make friends to get advice on either meds or really how to cope ,i find it very hard at present in the morning and from evening thourgh to the next morning ,i take tramadol for pain which do help most of the time ,i have a large swelling on my right knee which really gets me down ..i look forard to talking to you all :P

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Teabag
    I love the user name, and its lovely to meet you, I do think this forum is fantastic for talking to people that understand some of what you are going through, and its much easier than talking to family.
    I hope yo see you posting more very soon xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hi there TeaBag and welcome (back) to the forum. Please join in anywhere you like. Most people are on Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat forums.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Teabag

Lovely to meet you (probably again??) What were you called before?

Shame you lost your log-in details :( The sort of thing l would do :oops:

Please do come on in and join us all

Love

Toni xxx