marrianne
marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
edited 27. Nov 2012, 12:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
it was my birthday today I got one card

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Marrianne, that's so sad! If I knew how to do the icons I'd send you one right now. As it is, I'll just have to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY for what's left of it. (())

Why not put your birthday up on the forum (thread at the top) then we'll all remember next year?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • marrianne
    Thanks Sticky,I have a small tub of pringles a big second bottle of red wine a good heart for Val and Tillytot and lots of others on here
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Happy birthday Marrianne. Could there be more in the post tomorrow? I usually get one from my dad, my son and my daughter. That's it but it doesn't bother me. Hope you had a good day anyway.
    Christine
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    You may only have one card but I'm going to serenade you...
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Marrianne
    Happy birthday to you

Enjoy your Pringles and wine. Big hugs, LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    All the verrrrrrrrrrryyyy best to you
    its not a quite a card but i hope it puts a birthday smile on your face
    Colin XX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UE6gzNuUKo&feature=related
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    A belated Happy Birthday to you Marrianne. As stickywicket suggested, why don't you put your birthday on the forum and then you will get lots and lots of birthday wishes next year.

Janet xx
  • marrianne
    Well Thankyou so much one and all ,It was a good day after all,what do the say aI have definately got my mojo back .bout the kindness of strangers ?? well its absolutely true ,not that any off you feel like strangers ,because you dont ,your a great bunch and it meant a lot to me ,Also have to say people on here have pain and problems to but you always have time for others ,shall take stock today and not get down hearted about such a small thing in the future .......... my cards stand and 5 now ......... a resonable ammount so maybe I did jump the gun a little :) :oops: hope you all have a good day to Marrianne :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Marriane you may only have one card...but you have us lot, I didnt see your Birthday at the bottom of the forum or I would have started a thread for you..belated Birthday wishes to you...and did you save any pringles...
    xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • marrianne
    Hi Barbara ,Thanks for your good wishes , only crumbs re the pringles but the red wine did defeat me in the end half a bottle of fairly good plonk for you :) Marrianne :)
    :
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    marrianne wrote:
    Hi Barbara ,Thanks for your good wishes , only crumbs re the pringles but the red wine did defeat me in the end half a bottle of fairly good plonk for you :) Marrianne :)
    :
    Thanks Marriane...I will go and get some more pringles then we can both celibate, not allowed wine but sure half a bottle wont do any harm... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    A massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU XXXXX

Wendy xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Happy Birthday
    Marrianne
    Have a lovely Day
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Sorry its late,hope you had a good day :)
  • marrianne
    Thankyou girls Gilly Joan and Wendy ,its like two birthdays and its very very good Marrianne :)