Saying hello

JanO
JanO Member Posts: 34
edited 3. Dec 2012, 14:43 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Im jan, my GP and physio are almost certain I have OA in my hip, I am having an X-ray to confirm on Monday, I'm hoping the forum will be helpful , thanks for reading x

Comments

• wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jan and welcome, hope you get diagnosed soon hun as we have all been there waiting for results, but I love this forum, people are so friendly and helpful and added bonus they cheer me up when I need a kick in the bum :lol:
    Wendy x
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Hi Jan, nice to meet you. This forum is the best, everyone is so friendly and as Wall said they help to lift the spirits and such good advice too, I'm sure you'll like it here. good luck for Monday.

Numps x
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • JanO
    JanO Member Posts: 34
    Thank you, x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Jan
    And welcome to the forum
    The best thing about this forum is talking to others that understand some of what you are going through, I hope to see you posting more very soon.xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Good luck for today, I hope it isn't too uncomfy for you and that you hear sooner rather than later about what it going on. One of the very small 'benefits' of OA is that it can be far easier to diagnose than the other sorts so one is not left in the dark for too long. I have it in my knees and ankles and it's miserable at times. Please let us know how you get on, yes? I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi Jan

Hello and welcome, you have found a great place with lots of friendly helpful people, hope your app goes well and get results soon, looking forward to seeing you around..........tc.........Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles