Slimming world update time

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 3. Dec 2012, 05:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
very Happy :lol::lol::lol::lol: oops got carried away with the smilies,
successful week after both gaining half a pound last week this week we both lost 3lbs Mr TG has now reached 1 stone loss and I have lost 1st 11 and half pounds so we are both very happy bunnies tonight. :D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    YEAH well done both of you.Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    RESULT, fantastic Carol give your selves a pat on the back you both have done so well, keep up the good work I know you will be sensible about how much you lose, looking forward to hearing about next weeks triumph.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Well DONE you both :D

Fantastic acheivement!

u040.gif

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Blimey Carol you are both doing fantastic....see it was just a blip ...now carry on the good work xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    :o 3lbs??? That's fantastic, Carol. I told you last week was only a blip. You are both doing great and should be very proud of yourselves.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • ShulaArcher
    ShulaArcher Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi Carol

Great news! I also lost three pounds and it's all down to doing Aqua fit. I must admit I've never been one for exercise but now that I've lost some weight it's getting much easier and I know I've got to keep moving to help with the OA.

All the best, Shula
  • TeaBag
    TeaBag Member Posts: 101
    Options
    Well done thats a fab loss i go to sw as well and got an other award this week do we have athread for sw? i dont want to take yours over x
  • Trayce
    Trayce Member Posts: 110
    Options
    well done i love sw world and have lost two stone
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Hello Carol,

Massive well done to you both! :D

I recently joined a SW group. I got weighed on Thurs and have lost 7.5lbs in 5 weeks. Apparently slow and steady wins the race but it can be frustrating!

x
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212
    Options
    Hi really well done!!!!

Its helpful reading these post about slimming world as I am joining in the new year so its all very encouraging.

gill x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Such great news, Carol. :D:D Keep posting and giving us an update. Wow, you must be walking on air today!

Great news from the others that have posted that they have lost weight too. :D

Keep up the good work all of you. :D I admire you all. You have acted on your words and are now reaping the benefits. It is a fantastic feeling isn't it.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Carol, you are doing amazingly well, you keep it up! And try not to get distracted by the goodies that start appearing from now till new year! This time of year is the hardest for slimmers. You keep that will power working!! Stay Strong!