Meds

Options
JanO
JanO Member Posts: 34
Gp is almost sure I have OA in my hip, I'm having an X-ray on Monday, the meds she has prescribed are naproxen 500mg twice daily and codeine twice daily, I take the morning tablets and feel ok but around 7 each night I'm feeling sick, dizzy and light headed, this is before I take the evening tablets, any thoughts ?

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,494
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Dear JanO,

Thank you for your enquiry to Helplines. If you'd like to talk about how you are feeling for some informal support you are very welcome to ring us. Because you've mentioned symptoms and we are not medically qualified it may be important that you do seek medical advice.

We'd not be able to say whether what you are experiencing is because of the severity of your pain, something to do with your medication or whatever. You might be able to get some support from your pharmacist that might help rule out some questions.

I wonder whether you'd like us to send you some of our information on self managing arthritis?

You can see our booklets here http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/PublicationsandResources/Listedbytype/Booklets

If you'd like us to post you some information, please private mesage us your name and address and say what kind of information you'd like.

I hope we can help further

Guy
  • JanO
    JanO Member Posts: 34
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thanks Guy, I will look at the leaflets, I'm feeling a bi better today, so staying positive x