Xmas t.v.

oneday
oneday Member Posts: 1,434
edited 26. Dec 2012, 13:47 in Community Chit-chat archive
Is there anything good on over xmas?
So, far I fancy watching the Royale family tomorrow night but are there any good films on?

Comments

• applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm looking forward to Mrs Brown's Boys. Films that are on include Lord of the Rings on Xmas Day and Boxing Day, The Holiday and Dirty Dancing on Thursday, Gremlins on Friday. On Saturday is the 3rd Lord of the Rings. Bridget Jones on New Year's Eve. I'm recording things as I've been busy and spending Xmas Day and the rest of the week with my son and daughter and their families.
    Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    There's all sorts on but surely it depends on what you like. I will be watching the new Snowman tomorrow 'cos I missed it today, I will also be watching Her Maj 'cos I've never seen her annual broadcast in all my 53 years on the planet. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    The Royale Family was fabulous as usual

I wish they would do some more though :)

Lots of family round yesterday and today means it was about the only TV I saw

t07112.gif

Love

Toni xxx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Call the Midwife was brilliant. Doctor Who was good. Eastenders (yes ok!) was very good, Derek is dead yay! :shock:

Don't know what else is on?

Downton was on but I can't watch that as I still need to watch the last series!

Happy watching!
    Janie
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Didn't see the Snowman, didn't see the Queen, caught Strictly and Midwife then watched The Bourne Identity. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Well what did everyone think of Coronation Street then? and the wedding being called off?
    Watched Royale family - good but preferred the Golden Eggcup shown the other year.
  • wendgro
    wendgro Member Posts: 296
    Yes I watched the soaps no one has mentioned Emmerdale (best soap going) then Downton caught a bit of The Royale Family watched Eastenders on iplayer this morning.Nothing stands out as being great it was like any other TV day. Everyone in my extended family are poorly with this cough and cold plus our road is closed because of floods so we have many Xmas Presents still to give out. other than that we had a lovely day yesterday.Rain rain go away come back next year .
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Hope you've managed to enjoy Xmas despite people being ill and the floods. Hope they feel better soon and you get to give out the other presents.
    Christine