VAL

trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 1. Jan 2014, 05:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Val has asked me to do a post on here for her.

She had another Chemo session on Cecil recently as you know.

She is very poorly. She is being sick also the pain is back again.She is loosing quite a lot of weight which she may not mind. She said she cannot get her head around things which more than likely the MST making her muddled but I'm not a doctor.

She is very tired although she is having 100 mgs of steroids a day. She thought she would be bouncing off the ceiling like like last time. She is just very tired.

I'm not sure if she will feel well enough to come on tomorrow. On her behalf
I will wish you all A Happy New Year, have a great one I know she would say and as pain free as possible. She would also say Thank You to the Mods and Webmanagers for keeping everyone safe on here Val.

I wish everyone A Happy New year. Let's hope they will find a cure for all of us that are suffering so badly.

Trisher xx

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks hun.
    On behalf of the tjt household I send good wishes to put lovely friend Val.

And also to you Trish hun.
    Xxx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    To Val my thoughts are with you always and to Trisher for keeping us informed.Take care both love Mig and family.
  • wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    Thanks Trish.Love and hugs to Val and her family

Wendy xxx
  • Christimay
    Christimay Member Posts: 112
    Hi sending you my love val take care xxxx and thank you for the update xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Awe bless her Trish and you to, thinking of everyone else when she is feeling so rubbish, hope you feel a bit better soon pet , thinking of you......Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hi Trish

Thank you for updating us, I bet Val doesn't mind the weight loss so much but all the other stuff we don't like so much. I think about her every day. Trish, you look After yourself will you?

Janie
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Trish - thanks for thinking of Val.

Val has been a tremendous support to me lately via PM'ing and I'm just sorry that she's feeling so rough. Val - thank you for your support and help - it's meant a lot. I hope you are feeling better soon. In the meantime, if you want more weight to lose please let me know and you can gladly have some of mine! At least when you feel up to having some treats you'll be able to enjoy them and not feel guilty.

Take care Val.
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Trish

Thanks so much for the update.

Happy New Year to you too.

Perhaps this last chemo was a different type....hopefully if it makes her feel this bad it will be wiping the cancer out too :)

If you get on Val please do not worry about us lot we are all rooting for you and hope you have an ok New Year....

Here's to a far healthier 2013

t07060.gif

looks like the rabble from the Cane and Able :roll:

love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Thanks so much Trish....and a Happy New Year to you and your hubby..
    Val I do hope this sickness eases up very soon.....like Toni says maybe the chemo is stronger ....I do wish you well and hope for a much better 2013...(((((((()))))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
    Thank you Trisher.
    Val i do hope things improve very soon for you.
    i wish you a very happy and painfee new year.
    ((((((((val))))))))
    Happy new year ((((((((trisher))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Thank you Trisher.

Dear Val, I am so sorry to hear that you are really suffering with the side effects at the moment. It can happen when there is a build up in the system which is being topped up on a regular basis. Bless you, you are an amazing lady and I hope you get some reprieve soon.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    Hi Trish

thanks for this post. Please tell Val that I am thinking of her and do hope things ease for her very soon.

I wish you, Val and your families a happy New Year,

Susie
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Thanks Trisher.
    Val, I truly hope things improve for you very soon. You are a brave and resourceful lady. You have been through, and are going through so much, yet you still find time to think of, and help others. I hope the new year is a good one for you, you deserve it.
    Thinking of you, and wishing you well,
    Numpty
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    i did read this earlyer and had good cry thankyou so much i am not to good this time i must admit nearly threw up in sainsburys today only popped in to coffee shop for tea and picked up couple of bits left mum to pay bless her sure was lovely colour green but anti sick tabs good not to mention morf it helps so much so thanks trisher you are a great pal thankyou have great new year all of you val
    val
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    valval wrote:
    i did read this earlyer and had good cry thankyou so much i am not to good this time i must admit nearly threw up in sainsburys today only popped in to coffee shop for tea and picked up couple of bits left mum to pay bless her sure was lovely colour green but anti sick tabs good not to mention morf it helps so much so thanks trisher you are a great pal thankyou have great new year all of you val

Awe sweetpea you are such an inspiration, my ups an downs are nothing to what you are going through, the tears I have are for you, hope things get better for you soon........tc...............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Sorry you are feeling so much worse this time Val but I'm sure it will mean the chemo is blasting the cancer. You seem such a wonderful person thinking of us at a time like this. I hope 2013 brings you a much healthier time.

Thank you Trisher for letting us know. A happy new year to you.
    Christine
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Dear Val, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling so unwell with the chemo this time, and I do hope that things will get better for you soon. You are an inspiration to us all in the way you are dealing with everything and keeping up your spirits.
    All the very best to you and your family for the New Year
    Joan xxx

Dear Trisher,
    Thank you for being such a good friend to Val and for keeping us up to date when she isn't up to posting herself. I hope that you are keeping as well as possible yourself.
    All the very best to you and your family for the New Year
    Joan xxx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Val

You don't have to thank me. You know I would help you always. You have been a great pal to me too, also you have done things for me too.

I'm so glad that you could pop in here tonight. You seemed really bad yesterday. Got me upset.

You concentrate on evicting Cecil I have a thin rope in my wheelchair to pull him out. Also my brolly. Oopps.

Trish xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I haven't been on here for a while, Val, but I have been thinking of you. I'm glad the anti-sickness tabs help. Every treatment is one nearer to the last.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Dear Val,

Thinking of you.

Flowers_zps07b4469f.jpg

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    I hope you start to feel a little better soon Val the forum is so quiet without you.
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Thinking of you Val...you keep that spirit up it sure goes a long way to helping you through these sort of days...you are amazing ...shopping?
    Thanks for the update Trisher happy new year to both of you .
    Ruby
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
    Hello Trisher
    Hello Val i hope you feel a bit better today you take care.
    i hope this year is better for the both of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Thanks for the update Trisher :)

Val - you take care my lovely.

Still thinking of you and sending you some of my energy and strength

love and hugs

Toni xxx
  • barbara12