Hi everyone ......

Options
Mormodook
Mormodook Member Posts: 130
edited 6. Jan 2013, 04:48 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone ! I'm new to the forum but annoyingly not RA ! I wish this forum had been around 15 years ago when I was first diagnosed in my twenties. It looks a great place to get advice etc .... Especially noticed a section for younger people which I would have loved !

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mormodook and welcome!

The forum is an excellent resource, it has made a huge difference to me and the support is tremendous so I hope that you get as much from it as I do. The Living with Arthritis forum provides a great place to talk about all those arthritis related issues that people who don't have arthritis don't always get whilst Chit Chat is where the laughs and general conversation are at.

Hope to see you around,
    LV
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello Mormodook, it's lovely to meet you and I hope you find the forum informative and supportive. I have PsA which has led to OA and all of us on here totally get how difficult, frustrating, irritating and plain plumb ghastly life can get every now and again. LV's told you what's what on here and I look forward to seeing your name here and there - please join in, don't be shy! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi Mormodook!

Welcome to the forums from me too. It's lovely to meet you.

This place is a fantastic resource especialy for those new to any type of arthritis.

Sounds like you will have plenty to offer to us lot too :D

Love

Toni xx