I really admire all of you

Options
barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
edited 17. Jan 2013, 17:39 in My child has arthritis
I have been reading through your threads and post, I don't often come in this section of the forum, but I just had to say how much I admire all of you has mums and dads.
I think what made me read your post was I have met this little boy with JIA, and in his words he is teaching me to walk properly, I am 62 with OA in multiple joints.
We have such a laugh together even though I can tell he is sometimes in pain, I do think he is helping me more than I am him...his mum says different... :)
I just had to post this to tell all of you what admiration I have for you.
Thanks for reading xx
Love
Barbara

Comments

• MumV
    MumV Member Posts: 71
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Barbara, thank you again,

The hardest thing when your child is first diagnosed is who to turn to, who to talk to, all the confusion of understanding the diagnosis, scary medication...having someone like you to chat to or better still your child to chat with is simply fantastic, don't stop what your doing and never feel guilty.

I hope the little boy gets his condition under control, good luck to him and his mummy.

Kind regards

MumV
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thank you MumV
    And I do wish your daughter Good Luck at uni...something tells me she will do well :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • MumV
    MumV Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Thank you Barbara,

I hope she does, and more than that this wellness spell continues she invests 200% effort with keeping fit with sensible activities!! :D

Warming wishes Barbara, positive thoughts for the little boy :)